It's still ok to be white

Nobody can determine what color skin they will be born with. So yeah..its still ok to be white. Or black. Or brown. To small babies and children..skin color matters not. Same with animals. They love ya or hate ya not due to skin color. Too bad morons still haven't figured that out yet.

...the whites are so EVIL!!
there's no end to the evil they do ..just look at the MSM--everyday
Covington
Smollet
....and those DAMN white cops defending themselves from jackass dangerous criminals
etc etc

Once you go white you never lose sight.
a3bb48ff57ecf77846621c2c1b12bae4--tactical-equipment-like-a-girl.jpg

Nobody can determine what color skin they will be born with. So yeah..its still ok to be white. Or black. Or brown. To small babies and children..skin color matters not. Same with animals. They love ya or hate ya not due to skin color. Too bad morons still haven't figured that out yet.

That's what was drilled into our heads

They lied

Wouldn't want to be anything else. I celebrate my rich white heritage and anyone who's ashamed of their own be damned.

Thank you. And to use a phrase from MLK, it is all about the person's character.

To say you are ashamed of your race..no matter the skin color...is to say you are ashamed and saddened your parents made you. Who thinks that way????

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... she puttin' bleach in her tub...

... so she can look more white!"
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... she puttin' bleach in her tub...

... so she can look more white!"

Funny dat asians and even some blacks are still lightening thier skin

The ast Asians are nuts! skin lightening is multi billion dollar ...
Whiter skin and rounder eyes

In Singapore...hk I havent been in a long long time ,you'll see skin lightening clinics
Super spore lucky number 1 skin lightening clinic and upstairs sweat shop

They all want white wimmenz hair to
A tribute and celebration of white people ....:113:

We're all John Frum

And John Frida :auiqs.jpg:

c8e103e67bbac5e5add9c1490c8da33c.jpg

Tanning is a 4.9 billion dollar per year industry. That's how much money whites pay not to be white.

This sticker is PROUDLY on my vehicle. I cover all my bumper stickers with clear tape 1. to preserve them longer from the weather and 2. to make it harder for anti white morons from tearing them off.

WHEW! That's good to hear!

I thought I was gonna have to start wearing blackface just to be accepted!

Forum List

Back