It's Spreading: West Africa Medical Boat Worker Shows Up At Kansas Hospital With Ebola Like Symptoms

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Dam you President Obola. This is just breaking.
A news conference is scheduled later for tonight.
5062990_G.jpg

University of Kansas Hospital isolates patient tests for Ebola

I hope a West African Ebola infectee jumps over the White House fence and fucks Obama right in the ass. Yes, yes, I know President Ebola would love that, but he probably wouldn't be so crazy about lying in intensive over at Walter Reed about to utter the very last words of his token existence: "It...gasp...cough...was whitey's fault! It...choke...gasp...weez...sniffle...was all whitey's fault!"

I hope a West African Ebola infectee jumps over the White House fence and fucks Obama right in the ass. Yes, yes, I know President Ebola would love that, but he probably wouldn't be so crazy about lying in intensive over at Walter Reed about to utter the very last words of his token existence: "It...gasp...cough...was whitey's fault! It...choke...gasp...weez...sniffle...was all whitey's fault!"

Substitute "Boooossshhhhh" for "whitey" and you'd have got it right.

It's always good for a laugh to come on here and read posts of people who think that Obama is some kind of black radical.

:rofl:

Obama and his gang found out that opening the borders with Mexico and bringing in the different viruses that are killing children wasn't enough!

He has decided,that it's more efficient and competent to import Ebola directly from West Africa.... let all infected people in...that will do the job.

Nazi Germany would have been proud of him.

What's not funny is the glee with which some people are jumping on stories of suspected ebola, so they can politicize it.

Substitute "Boooossshhhhh" for "whitey" and you'd have got it right.

Sure. No problem. Substitute at your leisure. "Bush" has almost become a generic euphemism for "white" with the useful idiots anyway.

What's not funny is the glee with which some people are jumping on stories of suspected ebola, so they can politicize it.

So you chastise people who pick up stories and run with them rather than the MSM who create all the stories in the first place? NBC and CNN want you to be that stupid, ricechickie.

I would certainly want to know the news rather than not know it. Even if it turns out later to be a false alarm. Better to know about it!

So you chastise people who pick up stories and run with them rather than the MSM who create all the stories in the first place? NBC and CNN want you to be that stupid, ricechickie.

I would certainly want to know the news rather than not know it. Even if it turns out later to be a false alarm. Better to know about it!
Agreed. The little nurse in Texas is getting a blood transfusion from the American ebola surviving doctor. Hopefully his ebola antibody blood will cure her or else!

Nurse in Second Dallas Ebola Case Identified as Nina Pham NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

It's always good for a laugh to come on here and read posts of people who think that Obama is some kind of black radical.

:rofl:
I don't think he's a "black" radical as much as an anti-American radical. In the recent case with Duncan, it was Liberian immigrants who he mainly exposed, and I suspect it was actually blacks more than whites who are living near the Liberians.

The media (mainstream or otherwise) don't create stories. They report on things. They report on things that people are likely to tune in for. Since I'm not in the market for drama-creation, I don't feel the need to "run with" these stories.

But I notice those who choose to "run with them" and repeat them ad nauseum. And I know why.

Forum List

Back