It's So Bad that Even the Koch Bros are Turning on Trump And the Republicans

Far as I know they werent supporters to begin with,,,,,,,in fact didnt they donate to Hilly

And to think the Koch Bros are your favorite billionaires, DEPLORABLES.

You're out on an island all by yourselves now.

Koch Bros. Promise Seven-Figure Fund For Republicans Voting Against TrumpCare | The Intellectualist

You are so fucking stupid.

Let me see if I can clear up something that should be easy to figure out but is an insurmountable puzzle to an idiot like you:

Conservatives don't want ANY replacement of Obamacare.

Now pay close attention here: The Koch Brothers aren't wanting to keep Obamacare.

They aren't turning on Trump and the GOP, that's just wishful thinking from you morons, they just disagree with the new plan.

The Koch Brothers are not on your side.

Did I make that simple enough for you idiot?

• Banned

Koch Bros. Promise Seven-Figure Fund For Republicans Voting Against TrumpCare | The Intellectualist

You are so fucking stupid.

Let me see if I can clear up something that should be easy to figure out but is an insurmountable puzzle to an idiot like you:

Conservatives don't want ANY replacement of Obamacare.

Now pay close attention here: The Koch Brothers aren't wanting to keep Obamacare.

They aren't turning on Trump and the GOP, that's just wishful thinking from you morons, they just disagree with the new plan.

The Koch Brothers are not on your side.

They turned on Trump and spoke out about it BEFORE the election.
No one with half a brain wanted the pussy grabbing thin skinned whiny little bitch.

The koch bros. were NEVER with trump, you boob.
Of course they weren't. No reasonable people were. You don't have to be Stephen Hawking to know this guy was ill prepared and dangerous.
Then why did you make this stupid thread saying that they just now turned on him?

Who said this:
I'm going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE.. with something great.

The Koch Bros aren't stupid. They saw the con. You bottom feeders didnt

Far as I know they werent supporters to begin with,,,,,,,in fact didnt they donate to Hilly
are you insane they spent a QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS on the last election mostly buying attack ads against hillary... what fantasy world do you people live in??

The koch bros. were NEVER with trump, you boob.
Of course they weren't. No reasonable people were. You don't have to be Stephen Hawking to know this guy was ill prepared and dangerous.
Then why did you make this stupid thread saying that they just now turned on him?
That's all you got?
Trump care leaves millions without coverage, hurts the poor, is a giveaway to the rich( like all republican bills are)
And that's the best you can come up with?
How bout some honesty and say "the KOCH BROS are RIGHT and I have to stop supporting any of the stupid things Trump is trying to do?"
But then you'd need some integrity so that's why we know that's not happening.

are you insane they spent a QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS on the last election mostly buying attack ads against hillary... what fantasy world do you people live in??
See post above for facts.....

Yeah.. the Koch Bros are liberals.
Lmao.Donald Trump won’t be getting money from the billionaire Koch brothers

Don't mind me, I am just posting some actual facts.

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List

Forum List

Back