It's Over! Obama's Deputy Defense Secretary Comes Forward Admitting The Obama Admin Spied On Trump

No...it's nonsense.

help get information to [Democrat politicians].
If the person speaking had mentioned "Democrats" in that sentence, it would have been reproduced, assuming extraneous comment or a pause, ".....Democrat politicians"

And lo, nowhere in the clip does Ms. Farkas make reference to "Democrat politicians".....she only refers to "people on the Hill"...

The concern she expresses is an entirely legitimate one relating to the possible compromise of intelligence assets.

You are a fucking clown. Only a person totally devoid of intellectual honesty, or a total political tool could make the statement you just made. Congrats. NOTHING you ever post again will be worth looking at thanks to this post of yours. This woman spoke in the clear, on MSNBC of all places and laid out chapter and verse the fact that the obummer admin was spying on trump so that they could destroy him after the election. This is as clear as day. This is as clear a piece of evidence that your hero was acting like a third world dictator and trying to set up this country for the fall into the banana republic that the political class so desires.

You are a world class idiot.
Dude,

Relax.......Take a deep breath.....

Now tell me what part of my post misrepresented Reality.....

Once again, for the morons like you....it's MSNBC! Dipshit.

Also fake news! You guys must be real desperate to cite MSNBC...

giphy.gif

Did you listen to the clip, retard? I guess not. The woman did not say Obama wiretapped Trump's phones. She said the Obama administration tried to preserve the intelligence of Russian interference in our election before Trump could destroy or bury it, since Trump's ego can't handle the fact he got a leg up by Putin.

Moron.

The crime syndicate is the trump organization that worked with the Russians to throw the election
Yeah, it was that. It wasn't the DNC throwing the election to the hildapig. It wasn't the DNC keeping the hildapig's emails not a crime punishable by death. It wasn't obie spying on Trump, it wasn't all of this drummed up bullshit about russia. It's Trump. You're an idiot.
Says the idiot. Comey said no prosecutable crime occurred. Get the fuck over it.

Comey and the intel agencies are after trump campaign traitors and those crimes are punishable by death.

Did you listen to the clip, retard? I guess not. The woman did not say Obama wiretapped Trump's phones. She said the Obama administration tried to preserve the intelligence of Russian interference in our election before Trump could destroy or bury it, since Trump's ego can't handle the fact he got a leg up by Putin.

Moron.
What she did was admit that the Obama Administration committed criminal disclosure of classified material and premeditated illegal data collection.

Moron.
What she did was admit that the Obama Administration committed criminal disclosure of classified material and premeditated illegal data collection.
Nope. She said they preserved the evidence trail of Russian interference in our election so that Trump couldn't hide it.

You would know that if you watched the clip, retard.

Steve, no. What she admitted was the professionals in the Department preserved the proof of the Trump associates' treachery.

Moron.
Nope. She said they preserved the evidence trail of Russian interference in our election so that Trump couldn't hide it.

Arguing with yourself?

Moron.

Arguing with yourself?
Put down the crack pipe.

LOL- The Defense Deputy admits that there is evidence of the Trump staff dealing with the Russians

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

We already knew that some Trump staff got caught up in the surveillance of Russians- now it appears we know that they were dealing with the Russians.

Thanks for sharing what appears to be an admission that there is evidence of collusion.

More fantasy BULLSHIT.
BZZZZZZ wrong party, and wrong BS the only Russian involvement was lawful exchange transactions connected to BANKS in Trump tower, Remember the Bank of CHINA!!!! Guess where they have a large office!!!!

HERE,, maybe you can read well enough to absorb THIS!!!!

(START CP)
(Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.)
(END CP):

Think it will be on FACEBOOK!!!!!

BREAKING Update: A Longer Video Emerges!

Obama Aide Evelyn Farkas Squeals Live On MSNBC: 'I Helped Spy On Trump For Obama'

Forum List

Back