It's Over! Obama's Deputy Defense Secretary Comes Forward Admitting The Obama Admin Spied On Trump

BREAKING Update:

She's trying very hard to walk this back, but that's not going to happen. She ran her mouth too much.

Evelyn Farkas Interviews Contradict Denials of Inside Info, Reveal She Worked With Obama Admin to Spread Trump Intel

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/evelyn-farkas-interviews-contradict-denials-inside-information-reveal-worked-obama-admin-spread-trump-intel/

Oh There is about to be a big explosion on this.. Farkas opened up a new line of intel dissemination and collection. She is now Fu*ked. And it goes all the way to Obama who viewed and authorized the unmasking of Trumps people through the white-house counselors office of Valarie Jarret.

Its about to break wide open.. This is part of the documentation that Nunes was given access too and informed about by whistleblowers in the executive office building.

And you know this....because of your inside information....or just the voices in your head?

LOL

Unlike you, I have sources that are credible. Your multiple personalities and the voices in your head are not credible.

Why exactly do you think that the voices in your head are credible?

I am glad to hear that all you liberal scum are going down with your ship like the drowning rats you are. Maybe after you all die we can have a decent country once again and live peacefully with no lies, extortion and intimidation by maniacal morons.

BREAKING Update:

She's trying very hard to walk this back, but that's not going to happen. She ran her mouth too much.

Evelyn Farkas Interviews Contradict Denials of Inside Info, Reveal She Worked With Obama Admin to Spread Trump Intel

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/evelyn-farkas-interviews-contradict-denials-inside-information-reveal-worked-obama-admin-spread-trump-intel/

Oh There is about to be a big explosion on this.. Farkas opened up a new line of intel dissemination and collection. She is now Fu*ked. And it goes all the way to Obama who viewed and authorized the unmasking of Trumps people through the white-house counselors office of Valarie Jarret.

Its about to break wide open.. This is part of the documentation that Nunes was given access too and informed about by whistleblowers in the executive office building.

And you know this....because of your inside information....or just the voices in your head?

LOL

Unlike you, I have sources that are credible. Your multiple personalities and the voices in your head are not credible.
No Bob, your ass is not credible.

BREAKING Update:

LOL

Poor little faug..

getting his panties in a wad..

Things I pointed to have come to fruition in just two short days.. And nothing you have said has even been shown anything but pipe dreams and lies..

I am laughing at your self proclaimed "superior Intelligence"

BREAKING Update:

Twitter is on fire tonight saying Dept of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson behind the Unmaskings. He has high intelligence status and very well known.

[
Who was feeding her the information and why was she providing it for her "Friends on the hill"? This means Clinton knew, Huma knew, as did Obama... (Don't think for a minuet that Obama wasn't involved.. He had to authorize it)

This interview should send her and a few dozen others right to prison..

Wow- that is quite a bit of speculation from reading someone's body language while you were out drinking.

LOL

I look forward to the investigation continuing and hope she is called to testify.

Maybe like Michael Flynn she will ask for immunity.
Too funny... a moron who doesn't have a damn clue about human behavior.

BREAKING Update:

LOL

Poor little faug..

Things I pointed to have come to fruition in just two short days.. And nothing you have said has even been shown anything but pipe dreams and lies..

Sleep this one off, bob. You said Farkas is fucked and yet nothing's happened to her. Your delusions are not reality.

I am glad to hear that all you liberal scum are going down with your ship like the drowning rats you are. Maybe after you all die we can have a decent country once again and live peacefully with no lies, extortion and intimidation by maniacal morons.

lol- Trump voters are so funny

Felony Criminal Espionage Committed by President Obama and shared with a Conspiring Criminal Clinton!

It doesn't get any better than that.

A nice Shit Pie In The Face of Every Lying Scum Liberal Troll On Here!

BREAKING Update:

Twitter is on fire tonight saying Dept of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson behind the Unmaskings. He has high intelligence status and very well known.

LOL

Poor little faug..

Sleep this one off, bob. You said Farkas is fucked and yet nothing's happened to her. Your delusions are not reality.
This investigation is about to get real hot for her. They are going for the Clinton fish and that little guppy Farkas is going to get scooped up in the net too.. I look for her to roll over once she is faced with life in prison..

LOL

Poor little faug..

This investigation is about to get real hot for her. They are going for the Clinton fish and that little guppy Farkas is going to get scooped up in the net too.. I look for her to roll over once she is faced with life in prison..
What heat? She's not under investigation.

LOL

Poor little faug..

LOL

Who is being investigated by the FBI?

Hint- its not Clinton or Farkas.

Forum List

Back