It's official- San Bernadino Shooting is Terrorism- Waiting for Obama Press Conference.

Did you expect him to say it was terrorism before the investigators determined that it was?
It was obvious but since he is POTUS I now look for his response. Don't you?

-Geaux

Only an idiot would make a statement like that before the investigators decided the nature of the attack. I guess that's why right wingers are so fired up about trump. They want a crazy president

Why is that Clown Face?...Didn't the Obumanation do that with his friend the Boston professor, and the Black Thug Michael Brown?...Or are you going to finally be honest and call Obuma an idiot?

Were either of them terrorists?

Why YES, Brown certainly was!

Brown-Robbery.jpg

Did you expect him to say it was terrorism before the investigators determined that it was?

-Geaux

Only an idiot would make a statement like that before the investigators decided the nature of the attack. I guess that's why right wingers are so fired up about trump. They want a crazy president
So you won't answer the question. That's cool. We know that you know the answer but to ashamed to admit it

-Geaux

I hope he makes another call for some way to keep these people from being able to shoot up a large group of innocents. Like you, I don't think any one thing will completely prevent another incident, but it is stupid to do nothing.

-Geaux

So you won't answer the question. That's cool. We know that you know the answer but to ashamed to admit it

-Geaux

I hope he makes another call for some way to keep these people from being able to shoot up a large group of innocents. Like you, I don't think any one thing will completely prevent another incident, but it is stupid to do nothing.
You do realize that California has the most oppressive gun laws in the nation? So what additional laws short of confiscation will stop terrorist from shooting us?

-Geaux

More likely ginning up something to shift the focus to a BLM matter. Some poor black crack head will go down then Obama will be on TV lickity split.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back