Its Official: Philly now a proud sanctuary city

republiklans are economically challenged.
20 million people deported would kill the economy.
legalize them and tax the shit out of them like we do ourselves.
What's 20 million x 1/2 per capita GDP x 15%

Most are too poor to tax. What then? Offer welfare and health care and social security, etc.?

I don't believe in deportation either because it's just not feasible. However, are we only going to offer amnesty to those who are "taxable"? Of course not. I don't know what the answer is, but for right now - kick out the real criminals!

Can't the govt. at least do that? I just don't get it.

Most are too poor to tax. What then? Offer welfare and health care and social security, etc.?

I don't believe in deportation either because it's just not feasible. However, are we only going to offer amnesty to those who are "taxable"? Of course not. I don't know what the answer is, but for right now - kick out the real criminals!

Can't the govt. at least do that? I just don't get it.

bullshit, manual labor for most of them gotta be taxable.

also most people climb the economic ladder, they are hard workers and will figure it out.

I thought this was interesting. This issue may just backfire on Mayor Nutter Butter.

Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter's opposition to renewing a contract allowing federal immigration authorities full access to city arrest records is infuriating local Tea Party activists and their allies who say the potential move could jeopardize the public safety of residents and visitors to the city.

"Mayor Nutter's decision to conceal illegal alien criminals from federal immigration authorities will result in the deaths of innocent Americans," Peter Gadiel, the president of 9/11 Families for a Secure America, said in a press release. "We who have been the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens have paid the price for such policies implemented by other politicians who are more interested in the votes of illegals and their supporters than in the safety of American citizens."

But Mariann Davies, an organizer with the Tea Party Immigration Coalition, told FoxNews.com that ending PARS would create a double standard because she said Philadelphia would still provide arrest records to the feds for anyone who is not an immigrant.

"So who is that protecting?" she said. "I think it's more about political expediency on the mayor's part. He wants to win votes rather than increase public safety."

FOXNews.com - Tea Party Activists Push Philly Mayor to Renew City's Contract With Immigration on Arrest Records

Infuriating.

Forum List

Back