It's official: Obama admin mandates the denial of reality in the military

Soon they will hire foreigners. Looks like nobody wants to die in his own depleted uranium or get shot or jihadified for some maniacs maintaining their eternal war.

They're going to have a special forces unit made up entirely of trannys. Lol.
Code name: The Decepticons

Transgenders! More than meets the eyes! Transgenders! They dress like chicks, but they're actually guys!

Soon they will hire foreigners. Looks like nobody wants to die in his own depleted uranium or get shot or jihadified for some maniacs maintaining their eternal war.
They already do. Saw a story on it awhile back. Non-citizens in the military already happens.
As far as I know that's been going on for a while had a Filipino buddy who joined up to get his citizenship. If you ask me that's the best way to become a US citizen.

They already do. Saw a story on it awhile back. Non-citizens in the military already happens.
As far as I know that's been going on for a while had a Filipino buddy who joined up to get his citizenship. If you ask me that's the best way to become a US citizen.
Yeah. I'm fine with it.

They're going to have a special forces unit made up entirely of trannys. Lol.
Code name: The Decepticons

Transgenders! More than meets the eyes! Transgenders! They dress like chicks, but they're actually guys!
Look out for the guys with a twat...
Hey man, that one transformer in the MMA can beat a woman like a drunken husband!

So how do you feel about this move by the Obama admin as a military man? Does it bother you that they've turned the military into a social experiment?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how do these transgender people feel about everyone who enlists being dressed in the same clothing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that at the end of the day, in my opinion, if they are willing to come forward and do whatever the position calls you to do, then let them sign up...even if they do stand out in such a way. At least they have it in them to do something commendable like to serve their country in such a way. How many of the rest of us are willing to do such a thing?

Forum List

Back