It's Official: Kerry Says Assad Used Chemical Weapons

Saw the speech. He said that Assad's regime used WMD on Syrian civilians, and that its acceptable by all that he should face the consequences of such action.

Do you believe, though, that the Americans will attack, or not?

It seems so.

Which is concerning.

Saw the speech. He said that Assad's regime used WMD on Syrian civilians, and that its acceptable by all that he should face the consequences of such action.

It seems so.

Which is concerning.

He said we would act if they crossed a red line. He apparently did not believe Syria would cross it. Now he has to save face. If it were just America, he would just lob a few cruise missiles and claim victory. Britain, France and Turkey seem to be hunting for bear though. Keep your mask handy and keep your head down, Dear.

It seems so.

Which is concerning.

He said we would act if they crossed a red line. He apparently did not believe Syria would cross it. Now he has to save face. If it were just America, he would just lob a few cruise missiles and claim victory. Britain, France and Turkey seem to be hunting for bear though. Keep your mask handy and keep your head down, Dear.

Thanks.

My parents are off to Europe for the holidays, planned it for the last two weeks. It turned out to be just in time. I feel relief that they'll be out of the country for awhile.

Meanwhile here, life goes on. The media talks about Syria, but there is no "panic", although people are more alerted.

Been speaking with fellow Israelis on forums and facebook, asking some who know the army system and serve, a friend of mine told me, "Don't worry, God willing, next week I'll be eating a Falafel in Damascus":lol:

It seems so.

Which is concerning.

Thanks.

My parents are off to Europe for the holidays, planned it for the last two weeks. It turned out to be just in time. I feel relief that they'll be out of the country for awhile.

Meanwhile here, life goes on. The media talks about Syria, but there is no "panic", although people are more alerted.

Been speaking with fellow Israelis on forums and facebook, asking some who know the army system and serve, a friend of mine told me, "Don't worry, God willing, next week I'll be eating a Falafel in Damascus":lol:

Was he joking?

Thanks.

Was he joking?

Yeah.

He doesn't even like Falafel:D

Israel has instructed the ZOG government of America to bring down Assad using U.S. air power.

Because the road to Iran is thru Syria.

And Israel can hardly wait for the day they will be able to attack Iran using Syria air space. .. :cool:

Israel has instructed the ZOG government of America to bring down Assad using U.S. air power.

Because the road to Iran is thru Syria.

And Israel can hardly wait for the day they will be able to attack Iran using Syria air space. .. :cool:

Link ??
Oh wait sorry, I forgot. You always just make shit up to demonize Israel.... :cool:

Talk may be cheap, but I feel a moral victory against these animals or anyone who would commit this cowardly act. The next step is to finesse this situation and take these creeps out of power.

“The indiscriminate slaughter of civilians, the killing of women and children and innocent bystanders by chemical weapons is a moral obscenity,” Mr. Kerry said. “By any standard, it is inexcusable,” he said. “And despite the excuses and equivocations that some have manufactured, it is undeniable.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/27/world/middleeast/syria-assad.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

No, they aren't. Britain, France, and Turkey are not hunting for ANYthing --- this is our turkey shoot. Ah, Syria shoot, I'd better say. I don't know where you get they idea they are putting any assets into this?

And I expect that's just what we'll do: lob a few cruise missiles and claim victory. We want to go FAST; we may have storage facilities for the poison gas in mind to hit. Before they move it.

How can we claim victory if Assad survives the attack ? What is someone from either side uses the gas again ?

Hold it-----I have an idea.

images

No, they aren't. Britain, France, and Turkey are not hunting for ANYthing --- this is our turkey shoot. Ah, Syria shoot, I'd better say. I don't know where you get they idea they are putting any assets into this?

And I expect that's just what we'll do: lob a few cruise missiles and claim victory. We want to go FAST; we may have storage facilities for the poison gas in mind to hit. Before they move it.

Oh yes sir, anything you say. How rude of me to express my opinion. :bow3:

The threat alone was a horrendous foreign policy blunder, nothing new. We as a country need to stand down, let Syria sort this out for themselves and tend to business at home. As a country we can no longer play the role of peace maker it always comes back to kick us in the ass. Let the UN, no that is not a joke, step up and fix the problem, the can't and will not, so let the cards fall were they may.

Forum List

Back