It's Official: George Soros Connected To Alleged Whistleblower

The idiocy in you is strong!
Yep, Brain MAY want to consider changing his/her/its? site name............to something like "Brainless".

You're the one who has been posting bullshit deflections every since Trump was caught red handed trying to extort the Ukrainians and confessed to doing in on national television, going so far as to release the summary of the phone call.

When you release the transcript showing you attempting to get dirt to prove your latest conspiracy theories, and get help in lifting the sanctions against Russia, it's kind of difficult to claim that this is anyone's else's fault or doing, except Trump's. The whistleblower didn't force Trump to demand investigations of the debunked "Crowdstrike" theory, prior to releasing aid. Trump did that all on his own.

Everything else is just Russian disinformation meant to distract us from the fact that Trump tried to extort the President of Ukraine.

You're the one who has been posting bullshit deflections every since Trump was caught red handed trying to extort the Ukrainians and confessed to doing in on national television, going so far as to release the summary of the phone call.

When you release the transcript showing you attempting to get dirt to prove your latest conspiracy theories, and get help in lifting the sanctions against Russia, it's kind of difficult to claim that this is anyone's else's fault or doing, except Trump's. The whistleblower didn't force Trump to demand investigations of the debunked "Crowdstrike" theory, prior to releasing aid. Trump did that all on his own.

Everything else is just Russian disinformation meant to distract us from the fact that Trump tried to extort the President of Ukraine.
With God as my witness, I only post the truth. Your post is nothing but a lie.

Schiff needs to prove that he’s not secretly married to Soros daughter. I heard someone heard it’s an issue.

With God as my witness, I only post the truth. Your post is nothing but a lie.
Well, Dragonlady IS a brainwashed loony lib. And not worth responding to.

New Topics

Forum List

Back