It's Official: First Presidential Debate Will Be 90 Minutes With No Breaks (Hillary Bathroom Watch)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Will she have her stool -- and pillows?

This should be a stand-up debate (as debates are supposed to be). It will show who has the most strong physical endurance, a quality every President should have, rather than weakness.

CqT8EWGWcAAnZew.jpg

Inside debate prep: Clinton’s careful case vs. Trump’s ‘WrestleMania’

Hillary, has been dodging and weaving for the past year. I wonder if without homecooking there's anything there.

Hillary will have no trouble being there, holding her ground physically, and making Trump look stupid.

I just wish Johnson was there to do the same to Hillary.

• Banned
Steve wears them, so what brand do you suggest, Stevie.

Her health is not imperiled, and Trumps looks as healthy as a horse, but they are both older and that is a concern.

maybe they will tie a 1x12 to at least one of her legs? that should keep her from falling. but she will still need to cling on to a handrail or Humas butt for 90 minutes.

Man you nuts are going to be so annoying over the next 8 years

Next 4 years, probably...and it won't be as bad as the prior 8 years.

Until it happens and then Obama is just a past thought and then Hillary is the worst thing ever and your life is shit simply because she's president, as your life is shit now because Obama is president because everyone needs a good excuse, hey?

i still want to know how Hillary will walk the 30ish feet to the podium without her limp? maybe Bill will walk her down on her right side so that the 65 Million viewers wont see any lumpy formations in her pant suit?

It is cruel and unusual punishment to force anybody over 50 to not use a bathroom for 2 hours, and both of these people are near 70. The plumbing just doesn't work like it used to after 50 for everybody. And anyone over 35 I dare you to go to any playground, sit on a level bar with two hands on either side, and swing yourself 360 backwards around the bar.

What was easy as breathing when you are 12 cannot be done once you pass a certain age.

Oh! I hope hiLIARy's skull spits open and the giant Insect inside of her crawls out!

Forum List

Back