It's Not About Character Any More

Way back in the mists of time there was a Democratic candidate for president who was leading in all the polls. He was a shoo-in to be the nominee.

But there were rumors the married man was a womanizer and an enterprising reporter followed candidate Gary Hart to a love nest on his boat and caught him red-handed.

This seminal event caused the Democrat to withdraw from the race because his womanizing was simply unacceptable to the American people.

Yeah. No joke.

But that was 1988.

Just a few years later, another Democrat was accused of womanizing, but he not only got the nomination, he was elected President. And even though several women came forward to claim they had affairs with Clinton, he was re-elected.

That's about the time the Republican Party began putting Family Values™ in the party platform.

Yet by 2016, not even the Republican Party gave a damn about morality any more. Christian evangelicals lined up to vote for one of the most vile, corrupt, immoral Presidents we have ever had. Their moral compasses are so wrecked, they actually believe this man was personally sent by God.

It's no longer about character any more. It's all about earthly power, and they will do ANYTHING to hold onto it or even to seize it.

Even our vice president hitched his evangelical wagon to this hellbound horse. He has since paid a dear price for that mistake. "For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world but lose his soul?"

So it should not come as any surprise the GOP and its media organs are vigorously defending a deadbeat absentee father who paid for an abortion.

This isn't about moral character. It hasn't been for a long time.

The GOP did not look around for the best upstanding moral man they could find in Georgia. No.

They wanted an ignorant house negro who will do whatever they tell him to do. This man was picked by Dear Leader whose only qualification for his endorsement is stupidity and submissiveness to his will.

I used to joke on this forum about slandering opposition candidates by claiming they were seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic.

Now we find a GOP candidate who has actually tortured puppies for no good purpose. He's also famous for peddling snake oil.

Again, he was endorsed by Dear Leader not for his character but for the exact opposite reason.

Dear Leader wants the legislative branch to be completely submissive to the Executive branch. Many of them have already licked his boots. Including every single Republican who warned us about him.

You should really think about that.

ETA: Dr. Oz’s Scientific Experiments Killed Over 300 Dogs, Entire Litter of Puppies
I guess you'll be investigating every banker and store owner for family values.
The concern is for the economy, taxation pilfering and infrastructure.

You may carry on with your crying fest.

BJ Clinton had his own Chief of Staff killed and dumped in Fort Marcy Park, shitcanned the head of the FBI so he could cover that up all the while his bff Jeff Epstein was bringing in 16 year old "nieces".

It was never about a blowjob

parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg
Hillary, in her first book, describes how she believed Billy was a rapist.
On the other hand, I never expected a Liberal to sit down and read her book.

The GOP claimed to be the party of Family Values™. They went after a philandering Democratic president with a vengeance for his womanizing.

All that is out the window now. It's all about power.

If a man cannot keep his vows to his spouse, he cannot be counted on to keep his vows to the American people.

Trump proved that in spades.

Even now, the GOP is whining about Democratic spending after signing off on Trump's $8 trillion debt in four years.

It's all about power. ALL of their principles are out the window, and only a fool would ever fall for their hoaxes again.
What a load of bullcrap.

This from the party of transfaggotry, child grooming, human trafficking, and a purple haired military

What a load of bullcrap.

This from the party of transfaggotry, child grooming, human trafficking, and a purple haired military

Can you provide me a direct link from the military's Uniform Regulations where they are allowed to have purple hair while on duty? I'm guessing you can't. Never in the over 20 years that I was in the Navy were people allowed to dye their hair any color other than what most would consider "natural". I'd like to see some proof of your assertion of a "purple haired military".

Can you provide me a direct link from the military's Uniform Regulations where they are allowed to have purple hair while on duty? I'm guessing you can't. Never in the over 20 years that I was in the Navy were people allowed to dye their hair any color other than what most would consider "natural". I'd like to see some proof of your assertion of a "purple haired military".
A Google search proves you are correct on this issue.

A Google search proves you are correct on this issue.

I know I'm correct. Being a Personnelman means that I had to know damn near all of the regulations governing military personnel. Not only the ones concerning pay and personnel matters for the crew's records, but also had to update ALL the instructions that came to the ship when changes were made, as they were held in my office.

Way back in the mists of time there was a Democratic candidate for president who was leading in all the polls. He was a shoo-in to be the nominee.

But there were rumors the married man was a womanizer and an enterprising reporter followed candidate Gary Hart to a love nest on his boat and caught him red-handed.

This seminal event caused the Democrat to withdraw from the race because his womanizing was simply unacceptable to the American people.

Yeah. No joke.

But that was 1988.

Just a few years later, another Democrat was accused of womanizing, but he not only got the nomination, he was elected President. And even though several women came forward to claim they had affairs with Clinton, he was re-elected.

That's about the time the Republican Party began putting Family Values™ in the party platform.

Yet by 2016, not even the Republican Party gave a damn about morality any more. Christian evangelicals lined up to vote for one of the most vile, corrupt, immoral Presidents we have ever had. Their moral compasses are so wrecked, they actually believe this man was personally sent by God.

It's no longer about character any more. It's all about earthly power, and they will do ANYTHING to hold onto it or even to seize it.

Even our vice president hitched his evangelical wagon to this hellbound horse. He has since paid a dear price for that mistake. "For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world but lose his soul?"

So it should not come as any surprise the GOP and its media organs are vigorously defending a deadbeat absentee father who paid for an abortion.

The GOP did not look around for the best upstanding moral man they could find in Georgia. No.

They wanted an ignorant house negro who will do whatever they tell him to do. This man was picked by Dear Leader whose only qualification for his endorsement is stupidity and submissiveness to his will.

I used to joke on this forum about slandering opposition candidates by claiming they were seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic.

Now we find a GOP candidate who has actually tortured puppies for no good purpose. He's also famous for peddling snake oil.

Again, he was endorsed by Dear Leader not for his character but for the exact opposite reason.

Dear Leader wants the legislative branch to be completely submissive to the Executive branch. Many of them have already licked his boots. Including every single Republican who warned us about him.

ETA: Dr. Oz’s Scientific Experiments Killed Over 300 Dogs, Entire Litter of Puppies
then why are you on here and not somewhere praying for these poor pussy loving sinners....your post seems full of hate....satan has you by the short hairs dear...repent soon or burn for eternity in a lake of fire that never runs out of heating oil apparently....I will pray for you after I finish this beer and joint

Being accused of assualting your spouse would at one time have ended a persons election to office yet we know of at least one who got elected anyway. Neither party lives up to the morales and standards they like to preach the only thing worse than this from the two parties are those who like to rant about the party they don't support not doing it while pretending the one they do support does do it. It's past time for people on both sides to get off their morale high horse because neither has the high ground on this.

then why are you on here and not somewhere praying for these poor pussy loving sinners....your post seems full of hate....satan has you by the short hairs dear...repent soon or burn for eternity in a lake of fire that never runs out of heating oil apparently....I will pray for you after I finish this beer and joint

Yanno................I've never really understood the whole lake of fire thing in Christianity, other than understanding that burning alive is one of the worst kinds of ways for a person to die.

In the Bible, it says that hell is a place with complete separation from God. And, it also says in many places that God is Light, so I'm guessing that hell isn't gonna be full of fire and heat, but rather a place that is very cold and dark.

Hate?

Let's talk about Joe Biden, gay people, transgenders, and lefties in general. Then we'll see some hate from the likes of you.

Yanno................I've never really understood the whole lake of fire thing in Christianity, other than understanding that burning alive is one of the worst kinds of ways for a person to die.

In the Bible, it says that hell is a place with complete separation from God. And, it also says in many places that God is Light, so I'm guessing that hell isn't gonna be full of fire and heat, but rather a place that is very cold and dark.
My father was a devout Catholic. Hardcore. I once asked him what he though hell was like. I assumed I would hear him talk about lakes of fire and the like.

He surprised me.

"Hell is eternal separation from God."

That is the best answer I've ever heard.

My father was a devout Catholic. Hardcore. I once asked him what he though hell was like. I assumed I would hear him talk about lakes of fire and the like.

He surprised me.

"Hell is eternal separation from God."

That is the best answer I've ever heard.

You can have eternal separation from God and still be cast into a lake of fire that never kills you.

Actually, "Hell" is a full awareness of God and that's a rather embarrassing place to be in when you deny God exists.

The stakes are so high, the destruction of the nation, it's history, culture, identity and traditions is so vital we cannot afford the luxury of examining the personal lives of another.

Actually, "Hell" is a full awareness of God and that's a rather embarrassing place to be in when you deny God exists.

If it says in the Bible that hell is being completely separated from God, how can you have a full awareness of God, because that is still a connection to Him.

BJ Clinton had his own Chief of Staff killed and dumped in Fort Marcy Park, shitcanned the head of the FBI so he could cover that up all the while his bff Jeff Epstein was bringing in 16 year old "nieces".

It was never about a blowjob
Bill Clinton isn't running for U.S. Senate on the GOP ticket with a platform of God and family values.

Yeah. No joke.

But that was 1988.

Leftists have no idea what morality or character or intestinal fortitude is. It's all just buzzwords to them.

Forum List

Back