It's No Wonder Liberals Are Always Complain About the Rich

Look at the top 20 worst paying jobs and wouldn't you agree that it's mostly liberals who are in these jobs. Education, Art, Music, etc...

When you go to college you have a choice to make... Taking a path that will lead you to a high paying job, or taking a path to a low paying job. It looks like liberals tend to take the low paying job path and after they realize that they are not making any money (because of their decision) they take it out on the people who took the well paying job path.:cuckoo:

20-worst-paying-college-degrees-in-2010: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

So who should educate those who want highly skilled, high paying jobs? Do people like you ever actually THINK?

they hate the rich (or the conservative rich) because they believe that there is only so much to go around, and if you have a lot, you must have taken it (usually unfairly) from someone else, probably someone with a darker skin color than you.

Oh, and let's not leave out the fact that all members of the United States military are Republicans.

God you people are dumb.

simply hogwash....imo....especially, the ''someone to blame'' aspect....

you should be thanking God that we have teachers, willing to teach, without needing a million bucks a year to do it.

That kind of rationale requires thought, Care. Glaringly missing in great quantities these days.

they hate the rich (or the conservative rich) because they believe that there is only so much to go around, and if you have a lot, you must have taken it (usually unfairly) from someone else, probably someone with a darker skin color than you.

Oh, and let's not leave out the fact that all members of the United States military are Republicans.

God you people are dumb.

I personally cant stand it when people generalize when they are criticizing those that generalize.

Most liberals dont hate the rich. They are the rich.

They just pretend to hate the rich so people who are jealous of the rich will blindly give them power.

Look at the top 20 worst paying jobs and wouldn't you agree that it's mostly liberals who are in these jobs. Education, Art, Music, etc...

When you go to college you have a choice to make... Taking a path that will lead you to a high paying job, or taking a path to a low paying job. It looks like liberals tend to take the low paying job path and after they realize that they are not making any money (because of their decision) they take it out on the people who took the well paying job path.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....and, the rich who end-up in prison (for ripping-off people), were secretly looking for opportunities not to work-for-a-living, anymore, huh?
282.png

Quite the unique analytical-skills ya' got there.

:rolleyes:

When you go to college you have a choice to make... Taking a path that will lead you to a high paying job, or taking a path to a low paying job. It looks like liberals tend to take the low paying job path and after they realize that they are not making any money (because of their decision) they take it out on the people who took the well paying job path.:cuckoo:

20-worst-paying-college-degrees-in-2010: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance
The problem with your crapaganda is on the average Libs earn MORE than you lazy CON$ervative slackers.

Get a job you lazy slacker, then you won't have to be so jealous of the higher achieving Libs.

I will assume this is sarcasm.

I know as many lazy conservatiuves as I do lazy liberals.

And I am no fan of lazy people.

Laziness is not part of ones ideology. IT is a factor of ones work ethic.
It's a FACT that Libs EARN more than the lazy CON$ervative slackers. Rather than work harder, CON$ simply have declared themselves the rich and Libs the envious welfare queens. So when CON$ say that the envious Libs hate the rich, the CON$ are merely PROJECTING. That is the CON$ervative work ethic.

Last edited:
The problem with your crapaganda is on the average Libs earn MORE than you lazy CON$ervative slackers.

Get a job you lazy slacker, then you won't have to be so jealous of the higher achieving Libs.

It's a FACT that Libs EARN more than the lazy CON$ervative slackers. Rather than work harder, CON$ simply have declared themselves the rich and Libs the envious welfare queens. So when CON$ say that the envious Libs hate the rich, the CON$ are merely PROJECTING. That is the CON$ervative work ethic.

you nailed it.

conservative want to extend the bush tax cuts for the rich because they are projecting libs wealth on to them.

you nailed it.

conservative want to extend the bush tax cuts for the rich because they are projecting libs wealth on to them.

is that why they want to keep the tax cuts for the MIDDLE CLASS in bushes tax cuts?

stupid republicans are for trying to push for more unemployment benefits for their lazy slacker conservative base.

you nailed it.

is that why they want to keep the tax cuts for the MIDDLE CLASS in bushes tax cuts?
Who's they???

:eusa_eh:

God you people are dumb.

I personally cant stand it when people generalize when they are criticizing those that generalize.

Having run through about 6 really stupid comments (like cad's), it's difficult not to generalize.

which part of my statement do you take issue with?

why do you think people want to "spread the wealth around?"

stupid republicans are for trying to push for more unemployment benefits for their lazy slacker conservative base.

that's not what obama is sayin, he is blaming the republicans for not wanting to extend the benefits.
The GOP want to cripple any recovery to regain power. They see their only path to power is through the suffering of the American people. So if the GOP do not want to extend UE benefits it's because they are absolutely convinced extending benefits will help the economy.

All of it. The top 1% now own 90% of the wealth in this country. The "redistribution" to the top has been evident for some time now, and it's time for that 1% to pony up their fair share. They didn't invest their tax break windfall in American jobs (which was the intent); instead they put it into foreign investments in order to line their own pockets.

that's not what obama is sayin, he is blaming the republicans for not wanting to extend the benefits.
The GOP want to cripple any recovery to regain power. They see their only path to power is through the suffering of the American people. So if the GOP do not want to extend UE benefits it's because they are absolutely convinced extending benefits will help the economy.

last november when obama signed the extension of unemployment benefits, he made hte point to say that they were paid for, because that was the responsible thing to do.

then in july, republicans wanted this round of extensions to be paid for, democrats apparently didn't. R's said use unspent stimulus funds. dems didn't want to do that.

why was it the responsible thing to pay for benefits in november but not july?

All of it. The top 1% now own 90% of the wealth in this country. The "redistribution" to the top has been evident for some time now, and it's time for that 1% to pony up their fair share. They didn't invest their tax break windfall in American jobs (which was the intent); instead they put it into foreign investments in order to line their own pockets.

that doesn't have anythingn to do with what i said.

i think a lot of people on the left look at the economy in terms of a pie.
rich people take bigger pieces at the expense of poor people.
my piece of the pie is smaller because my bosses is bigger and his is only bigger because he is cheap and doesn't pay me the wage i deserve.

what is their "fair share?"

40% 50% 70% 90%

Forum List

Back