It's No Surprise That CA Is Falling Apart.....Because Most Of Them Support Communism

Hellifornia has been falling apart for decades.

I was stuck in Mexifornia during Swataniggers reign of complete indifference to all the problems.

Say what you will about any other state, but NO OTHER STATE is as heinous, despicable, and diseased as Commiefornia!!!!

Although, New Yuck is "neck and neck" with them. Washington and Oregon closing in for third and fourth place.

Hellifornia has been falling apart for decades.

I was stuck in Mexifornia during Swataniggers reign of complete indifference to all the problems.

Say what you will about any other state, but NO OTHER STATE is as heinous, despicable, and diseased as Commiefornia!!!!

Although, New Yuck is "neck and neck" with them. Washington and Oregon closing in for third and fourth place.
I left CA back in the 80s, went back and sold my home in 2003, and the difference even back then was horrifying.
CA is a zoo.
Most of the people living there are from somewhere else.
There's very few native Californians left.
Blacks bailed on the state back in the 80s and moved to Atlanta and Florida.
CA became mostly Hispanic in the 70s-80s.
Now, many of the blacks are from another country.

I left CA back in the 80s, went back and sold my home in 2003, and the difference even back then was horrifying.
CA is a zoo.
Most of the people living there are from somewhere else.
There's very few native Californians left.
Blacks bailed on the state back in the 80s and moved to Atlanta and Florida.
CA became mostly Hispanic in the 70s-80s.
Now, many of the blacks are from another country.

And they ALL want handouts, no jobs, and $90K SUV's.

My wife had a friend who just wanted to sit in her apartment and smoke dope every day.
At a party she offered us some coke back in the 70s and we refused.
It's surprising how many people living in CA don't mind living in filth as long as they can get their dope and can watch TV.

My wife had a friend who just wanted to sit in her apartment and smoke dope every day.
At a party she offered us some coke back in the 70s and we refused.
It's surprising how many people living in CA don't mind living in filth as long as they can get their dope and can watch TV.

I was a city bus driver in Fairfield at the time. I also worked in the mall on the weekends, as I live directly across the street from it.
There were 2 little black boys who worked the mall, begging for money all the time.

I got curious one day and asked the older boy if I could ask him some questions, he said sure.
So I asked him why him and his little brother weren't in school. He said they had to be out everyday begging for money to bring back to their mother, as she wouldn't even let them inside if they didn't bring her $100 each, every day.
I asked what she did for a job. He said their mother didn't work, she sat on the couch all day, ordering delivery meals, watching soap operas and game shows.
I asked him about how they lived and what she fed them.
He told me they only got to eat IF they brought her the amount of money she wanted everyday, and they couldn't sleep inside if they didn't bring her any money at all......even during the winter. And no, they didn't have coats or even a change of clothes.

THIS is the Hellifornia I saw.........and a lot worse.

Sure, there are SOME decent folk there, but the mongoloids, rabid nutters, and psychopaths out number the decent people 2 million to 1.

Silly Con Valley, Wall Street, and the transportation industry love communism; just follow the money. Where the billioniaries and giant companies go, so goes the country.

California is the brainchild of Teddy Kennedy.
He came up with the idea of changing conservative CA into a liberal hellhole in the late 70s.
If I were to see his grave I'd make a point of pissing on it.

My only disagreement is that, what I believe, is that Californians support elitism.
Which, yes, can be closely related to Communism, in that that is ALWAYS what Communism turns into.
Basically... a system where wealthy elite citizens live in luxury and separation from the dregs... but supply enough money and resources for the dregs to get by.
So yeah... the same as communism in reality

Another moronic thread of anecdotes that belongs in the rubber room. California is the 5th largest economic engine in the world after the US, China, Germany, and Japan. It has the best University System in the world. And it has the best weather and natural resources in the world. It is the most populous state in the country and it isnt even close. But, sure... must not be working. Morons.

Another moronic thread of anecdotes that belongs in the rubber room. California is the 5th largest economic engine in the world after the US, China, Germany, and Japan. It has the best University System in the world. And it has the best weather and natural resources in the world. It is the most populous state in the country and it isnt even close. But, sure... must not be working. Morons.
Yet people are leaving in droves, crime is so bad that businesses are permanently closing due to rampant theft. Citizens leave their car windows rolled down, and if they are a hatchback - leave the hatchback open to try and stop criminals from busting out their windows just to see if there is something to steal.
San Francisco, once a beautiful city, indeed one of the best in America if not the world - has turned into a quagmire of open human waste on the streets, areas of the city where vagrants and criminals actually outnumber citizens.

FXC8DI~1.JPG

Forum List

Back