It's No Surpise Is It?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
That dimocrats want NO part of CUT CAP and BALANCE...

that would take away all their fun

oh my my my oh my

:cuckoo:

there goes the neighborhood.

It really doesn't matter... the grand progressive agenda is ion full crash and burn mode. There is no money to support all these "giveaways"

Can someone please tell me what happens in 2017 when Medicare is bankrupt?

Those 10-year projections are all worthless.

cut, run & evade is a better name for that bill that'll die in the Senate LOL

edit: Here's what Jay appropriately called it:

White House spokesman Jay Carney later came up with his own name for the GOP fiscal plan: "Duck, Dodge and Dismantle."
:lol:

since not so cute names is all the admin. has right now, I'd say they should grow up, its not like we are 'bumps in the road" eh? or, let them eat tarmac?

cut, run & evade is a better name for that bill that'll die in the Senate LOL

edit: Here's what Jay appropriately called it:

White House spokesman Jay Carney later came up with his own name for the GOP fiscal plan: "Duck, Dodge and Dismantle."
:lol:

since not so cute names is all the admin. has right now, I'd say they should grow up, its not like we are 'bumps in the road" eh? or, let them eat tarmac?

the dimocrats who occupy the wh are exactly like the lieberals on this board. Exactly.

When it comes to political bullshit from liberals,....NOTHING surpasses their bent to distort the truth. It has been taught to the children of liberals and will be difficult to overcome.

Absolutely NOTHING surprises me when presented with the STUPIDITY of liberalism!

When it comes to political bullshit from liberals,....NOTHING surpasses their bent to distort the truth. It has been taught to the children of liberals and will be difficult to overcome.

Absolutely NOTHING surprises me when presented with the STUPIDITY of liberalism!

So the current republicans who were in Congress during the 2000-2006 republican majority/presidency didn't care about debt and balancing the budget?

Forum List

Back