It’s Lesbian Viability Week at the White House

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
WH Press Secretary (I.e.. bullshit artist), and well known militant dyke, Karine Jean Pierre, championed snatch licking at today’s press conference to both the shock and horror of the WH Press Corp. Imagine, if you will, being in a business meeting when some goofy Dyke speaks up and says “Yep, I love to lick pussy! It’s who I am, ya know: a box muncher!” What would you think about THAT? To me, it seems to carry all the indicia of a sexual harassment claim (hostile work environment).

When a dyke suddenly starts putting her lesbianism in your face, she is essentially saying “I like to lick pussy”. And how proud of this they appear to be. The fact that sexuality is always at the forefront of all the alphabet freaks’ identities comports totally with the notion that they are a bunch of pervs, some of whom get pervy on children.

Everyone but the sickos in our society want nothing to do with identities that focus primarily on sexuality. This is what weirds us all out. You deviant fuckers need to keep that weird shit behind closed doors. And for fuck’s sake, stay away from children!!!

Just because I may tolerate you does not mean that I accept your “identity”, ya freaks.

WH Press Secretary (I.e.. bullshit artist), and well known militant dyke, Karine Jean Pierre, championed snatch licking at today’s press conference to both the shock and horror of the WH Press Corp. Imagine, if you will, being in a business meeting when some goofy Dyke speaks up and says “Yep, I love to lick pussy! It’s who I am, ya know: a box muncher!” What would you think about THAT? To me, it seems to carry all the indicia of a sexual harassment claim (hostile work environment).

When a dyke suddenly starts putting her lesbianism in your face, she is essentially saying “I like to lick pussy”. And how proud of this they appear to be. The fact that sexuality is always at the forefront of all the alphabet freaks’ identities comports totally with the notion that they are a bunch of pervs, some of whom get pervy on children.

Everyone but the sickos in our society want nothing to do with identities that focus primarily on sexuality. This is what weirds us all out. You deviant fuckers need to keep that weird shit behind closed doors. And for fuck’s sake, stay away from children!!!

Just because I may tolerate you does not mean that I accept your “identity”, ya freaks.

wyeho?

By nature libs are VERY physically ugly people with few choices to fuck something on 2 legs. their sexual frustrations are evident in their gay desperate relationships...a lot never develop emotionally so children relate to them as objects of all kind of devious behavior

libs are very unhappy miserable mother fucking sons of bitches

So who is really the President

Traitor Joe

or

homO

???????

How are WE supposed to celebrate Lesbian Visibility Week and as if that is not enough right in the middle of the week they throw in a Lesbian Visibility DAY...the 26th.

LOLOL dicks.

Forum List

Back