It's going to be time for another stimulus check

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Even if things open back up, people aren't going to flock back to normal. A certain percentage will stay home. Less shopping less travel less of alit of things. This will lead less people getting called back to work. Congress will have to step up and provide relief. Things are going to be different from here on into the future.

Send me the money! Lay it on me, drizzle me in monetary units...

I bet we don't get anymore but businesses will still get more...Capitalism must be saved with taxpayer dough or else people may think that socialsim is not different...

Tell your Governor your County leaders and city governments to open the fuck back up.......and we won't need another check...but one signed by the great Trump just before the election will be okay.....

Lefties screaming for a other tax cut? Don't you want to pay your fair share?

Send me the money! Lay it on me, drizzle me in monetary units...

I bet we don't get anymore but businesses will still get more...Capitalism must be saved with taxpayer dough or else people may think that socialsim is not different...
That's my take as well..more money for businesses..some for Trump-friendly states...nothing for NY, Cali, Chicago or Washington State! Best individuals can hope for is an extension of the Unemployment.

Last edited:
2 or 3 more..... until the virus war is beat, and people's spending go back to somewhat normal once working again....

Even if things open back up, people aren't going to flock back to normal. A certain percentage will stay home. Less shopping less travel less of alit of things. This will lead less people getting called back to work. Congress will have to step up and provide relief. Things are going to be different from here on into the future.

People shop from home all the time. We have three Amazon warehouses here, and they are constantly looking for help. The problem is the government is paying too much, and now people don't want to go back to work.

If you made an average living here, state unemployment pays about 400 dollars a week after taxes. The feds are kicking in another 600 a week on top of that. When you consider taxes, that's like making 60 to 65K a year depending on where you live. For a couple that's laid off, that's like 120 to 130K a year.

In many cases, unemployment pays much better than working. That will be the problem.

Forum List

Back