It's Expanding...

The only problem with your assertion is an "Acceptable Peace" entails the destruction of Israel. That's a deal breaker.

So tell us, when I or someone else said that? Exclude Hamas, Israel is playing them for a sucker using them as a scapegoat to keep this war going.

That is her Interest, War until she steals the deals that suites her interest not Americas who paid for this Geo-Political Fiasco!

Is the Arab Peace Plan Really About Peace? « Commentary Magazine

This is progress of a sort, and should not be entirely dismissed. But before those advocating for more Israeli concessions in response to the proposal get too excited, it’s important to remember why this initiative flopped the first time around: it’s not really a peace proposal.

While the Arab Peace Initiative continues to be cited by Israel’s critics as proof that the Jewish state really does have partners, this idea has always been more about polishing the image of the Arab world in the United States than anything else. Conceived in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks when the Arab states, and in particular Saudi Arabia, were viewed with disgust by most Americans, the initiative was part of an effort to rehabilitate their image. But despite the fact that New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman (who claimed it stemmed from a conversation he had with Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah) and others in the foreign policy community promoted the idea, it fizzled. Why? Because it was not an invitation to negotiate, but a diktat. Even worse, it contained a vital poison pill: the return of Palestinian refugees to Israel that would, in effect, mean the end of the Jewish state, not peace with it.

Hamas accepts 1967 borders, but will never recognize Israel, top official says Israel News | Haaretz

Know when a Pro Palestinian lies? Whwn they open their mouth :D

Look I can understand your Jingoism, I know you felt that Human pain...But I tell you, if Israel does not at least share Jerusalem and Land swap the Settlements, she will never make it in the ME...Every Invader thus far, was swamped with Attrition and Acculturation in Time...

Last edited:
So tell us, when I or someone else said that? Exclude Hamas, Israel is playing them for a sucker using them as a scapegoat to keep this war going.

That is her Interest, War until she steals the deals that suites her interest not Americas who paid for this Geo-Political Fiasco!

Is the Arab Peace Plan Really About Peace? « Commentary Magazine

This is progress of a sort, and should not be entirely dismissed. But before those advocating for more Israeli concessions in response to the proposal get too excited, it’s important to remember why this initiative flopped the first time around: it’s not really a peace proposal.

While the Arab Peace Initiative continues to be cited by Israel’s critics as proof that the Jewish state really does have partners, this idea has always been more about polishing the image of the Arab world in the United States than anything else. Conceived in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks when the Arab states, and in particular Saudi Arabia, were viewed with disgust by most Americans, the initiative was part of an effort to rehabilitate their image. But despite the fact that New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman (who claimed it stemmed from a conversation he had with Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah) and others in the foreign policy community promoted the idea, it fizzled. Why? Because it was not an invitation to negotiate, but a diktat. Even worse, it contained a vital poison pill: the return of Palestinian refugees to Israel that would, in effect, mean the end of the Jewish state, not peace with it.

Hamas accepts 1967 borders, but will never recognize Israel, top official says Israel News | Haaretz

Know when a Pro Palestinian lies? Whwn they open their mouth :D

Look I can understand your Jingoism, I know you felt that Human pain...But I tell you, if Israel does not at least share Jerusalem and Land swap the Settlements, she will never make it in the ME...Every Invader thus far, was swamped with Attrition and Acculturation in Time...

" Share Jerusalem"? NJA in E. Jerusalem is" sharing?" That will never happen. Please tell us exactly what land swaps the Palestinians have proposed that Israel turned down. There will be no response. You conveniently leave out they are demanding " Right of Return" which will destroy the Jewish State. That is what the " Arab Peace Plan" is all about.

Glad you shared this, pbel.
Walls cannot stop this crazy war, only an acceptable peace can...
Yup, well spoken.

Define what you would call an acceptable peace for both sides ?

It would have to conform to international law. The basic structure of the peace talks is for the Palestinians to negotiate away their rights. This would void the treaty.

Article 53
TREATIES CONFLICTING WITH A PEREMPTORY NORM OF GENERAL INTERNATIONAL LAW ("JUS COGENS")

A treaty is void if, at the time of its conclusion, it conflicts with a peremptory norm of general international law.

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 1155/volume-1155-I-18232-English.pdf

Walls cannot stop this crazy war, only an acceptable peace can...
Yup, well spoken.

"acceptable peace" in an age of a "CALIPHATE"----is
"The Pact of Omar" If you want to know what is an
acceptable peace -----ask, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi------
tens if not hundreds of millions of rabid dogs will join
up the latest cult of the UMMAH

...........and in either Israel or what might be a palestinian state, should the jews or muslims pay the jizyah?
right now Israel does not require a poll tax to practice a religion. If the palestinians were to charge one on christians and jews living in palestinians land, should Israel be forced to create one of their own to all non-jews?
Peace should be equal access to holy sites, even if it means alternate hours or days for some places. Belief in god should not demand a tax. People would give up public faith if they don't have the money to pay. People should not be separated is ways that would require a muslim to walk in the gutter or cross the road or wear a red badge with a crescent moon, or only a certain color of clothing.
Arabs and jews are equal in Israel. They should be the same in a palestine as well. They should have a right to political representation in a palestinian state as in Israel.

Yup, well spoken.

"acceptable peace" in an age of a "CALIPHATE"----is
"The Pact of Omar" If you want to know what is an
acceptable peace -----ask, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi------
tens if not hundreds of millions of rabid dogs will join
up the latest cult of the UMMAH

...........and in either Israel or what might be a palestinian state, should the jews or muslims pay the jizyah?
right now Israel does not require a poll tax to practice a religion. If the palestinians were to charge one on christians and jews living in palestinians land, should Israel be forced to create one of their own to all non-jews?
Peace should be equal access to holy sites, even if it means alternate hours or days for some places. Belief in god should not demand a tax. People would give up public faith if they don't have the money to pay. People should not be separated is ways that would require a muslim to walk in the gutter or cross the road or wear a red badge with a crescent moon, or only a certain color of clothing.
Arabs and jews are equal in Israel. They should be the same in a palestine as well. They should have a right to political representation in a palestinian state as in Israel.

You're no fun, aris------I am all for DHIMMIA FOR EVERYONE however---
traditionally RED is the color for Zoroastrians-----I think muslims do green.

a problem I see------in my DHIMMIA FOR EVERYONE plan is----
too much traffic in the gutters. I find "gutter" an interesting
concept------historically I think it is something like a drainage groove
like thing ----in the center of a path ----or on the sides of paved paths
and/or roads I will google-----be that as it may----I am not sure
there are actual gutters around anymore except a few in antique roads----
I have seen only one in my life-----it was in Safed. I am going to assume
that there are some in Lebanon-----I have never been there

Yup, well spoken.

Define what you would call an acceptable peace for both sides ?

It would have to conform to international law. The basic structure of the peace talks is for the Palestinians to negotiate away their rights. This would void the treaty.

Article 53
TREATIES CONFLICTING WITH A PEREMPTORY NORM OF GENERAL INTERNATIONAL LAW ("JUS COGENS")

A treaty is void if, at the time of its conclusion, it conflicts with a peremptory norm of general international law.

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 1155/volume-1155-I-18232-English.pdf

Translation; The end of the JEWISH STATE. :lol: :lol: Keep asking this Palestinian why Israel would even consider this and there will be no response. :lol: If anything, he defended Hamas Right to dismantle the State IF they ever got the opportunity to get INSIDE the " borders". :cuckoo:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...r-recognize-israel-top-official-says-1.361072

Last edited:

Forum List

Back