It's Done

Most Americans are idiots, if you doubt me I will point to the fact that the criminal idiot Hillary got the majority of votes and the worst POTUS in our lifetime won twice. Who cares what the majority of Americans want, the best man won and he sits on the court.

Who said cheaters never win. All it takes in politics is to have a base that cares more about their party than this country.

Cat wait to see how they react when a lib gets replaced with a moderate Constitutionalist!

Who said cheaters never win. All it takes in politics is to have a base that cares more about their party than this country.
All it takes in politics is to have a base that cares more about their party than this country.
Pretty much covers anyone that voted for Trump or Hillary last November.
I voted for a qualified candidate with a long record of stganding up for her country.

You voted for a fraud & business cheat.

All it takes in politics is to have a base that cares more about their party than this country.
I voted for a qualified candidate with a long record of stganding up for her country.

HIllary, qualified?

over 35, citizen of the US,, been inn the country for the required amount of years.

yup, qualified.

The same way Trump was.

200.gif

HIllary, qualified?

over 35, citizen of the US,, been inn the country for the required amount of years.

yup, qualified.

The same way Trump was.

200.gif
So, I see you think meeting the requirements is the same as being qualified.

HIllary, qualified?

yup, qualified.

The same way Trump was.

200.gif
She met the requirements.

she wasn't qualified beyond that

HIllary, qualified?

yup, qualified.

The same way Trump was.

200.gif

US Senator. Secretary of State.

Your buddy Trump: Woman groping, Bankruptcy expert, business fraud, reality show host.

HIllary, qualified?

yup, qualified.

The same way Trump was.

200.gif

Your buddy Trump: Woman groping, Bankruptcy expert, business fraud, reality show host.
Trump, built a business empire, managed numerous companies.
Career of leadership

Hillary, built the Clinton Foundation

career of....?

HIllary, qualified?

yup, qualified.

The same way Trump was.

200.gif

Trump, built a business empire, managed numerous companies.
Career of leadership

Hillary, built the Clinton Foundation

career of....?

The Clinton Foundation is a non profit that helped people.

Trump built buildings, shafted his contractors, screwed investors when he filed bankruptcy to help himself.

Forum List

Back