Over 20 shoplifters cited in Gig Harbor retail theft emphasis patrols

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dang seattle is having an issue here. shows what cops can do when they get off there butts. dosen't mean these folks will show up in court. then there was the idiot they caught twice and took to jail. i guess getting caught once wasn't enough for him.

dang seattle is having an issue here. shows what cops can do when they get off there butts. dosen't mean these folks will show up in court. then there was the idiot they caught twice and took to jail. i guess getting caught once wasn't enough for him.
I'm surprised you posted this since the perpetrators are not Black.

On the other hand, as far as I am aware, these individuals are not juveniles so I wonder why their faces are being obscured. They weren't when this story was first reported on the T.V. news.

I'm surprised you posted this since the perpetrators are not Black.

On the other hand, as far as I am aware, these individuals are not juveniles so I wonder why their faces are being obscured. They weren't when this story was first reported on the T.V. news.
some of them are. but that is not the point. it not my fault you al l only pay atention to race in posts. i posted plenty on other races of people too.

Forum List

Back