Its clear isn't it?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
12049357_10153881264285432_24274642959597856_n.png

I don't think our founders could even imagine the trash we have trying to run/ruin this country...

View attachment 70041

I don't think our founders could even imagine the trash we have trying to run/ruin this country...

Why don't u gun nuts ever post the whole thing .

"A well regulated "
I see you missed the ENTIRE POINT. No surprise. Well Regulated aka armed/trained citizenry aka THE PEOPLE and then there is the right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

That picture is anachronistic. Some of those people were not alive when the Second Amendment was ratified in 1792.

You know what? The argument is now purely academic. There are over 100,000,000 gun owners in possession of over 300,000,000 firearms.

They will not relinquish them no matter what you squids do.

You know what? The argument is now purely academic. There are over 100,000,000 gun owners in possession of over 300,000,000 firearms.

No one is asking you paranoid freaks to give them
Up . God forbid we have gun control to keep them out the hands of criminals .

Legislation leads to Registration leads to Confiscation.

View attachment 70041

"A well regulated "

Tell us, what did "well-regulated" mean in 1781?

Oh I'm sorry. Am I cherry picking lines to back my point of view ?

What did "milita " mean at the time ?

Answer my question, and I will answer yours as best I can, though it will be difficult to find "milita" in the dictionary of any era, I fear.

Well Regulated aka armed/trained

Well, here we have a NEW definition of the term"regulated"....according to this nitwit, "regulated" means "trained"..
We should then have a Department of Regulations to help train our kids?Or the regulatory agengy, the EPA is really there to help "train" polluters?

View attachment 70041

"A well regulated "

Tell us, what did "well-regulated" mean in 1781?

Oh I'm sorry. Am I cherry picking lines to back my point of view ?

What did "milita " mean at the time ?

What did militia mean at the time?

Men between the ages of 18-45, in some areas 57.

and precluded all women, boys under the age of 16, and men older than 45, 57 in some areas.

Kill the criminals. Leave the gun owners alone.

Forum List

Back