And the scumbag lawyers come rushing in...

• Banned
Don't worry, your fellow liberals will try to sue anyone they can....the school, the county, the state, the gun makers, the bullet makers, God, Santa Claus.....

Of course, you wonder why medical costs are so high when these scumbags have been sueing the medical industry for decades over anything.

Don't worry, your fellow liberals will try to sue anyone they can....the school, the county, the state, the gun makers, the bullet makers, God, Santa Claus.....

Of course, you wonder why medical costs are so high when these scumbags have been sueing the medical industry for decades over anything.

I guess you think Conservatives are too noble to pursue frivolous lawsuits to cash in.

:lol:

• Banned
I don't recall liberals supporting the GOP with tort reform bills.....

Trial lawyers are mostly Democraps.

I guess you think Conservatives are too noble to pursue frivolous lawsuits to cash in.

I don't recall liberals supporting the GOP with tort reform bills.....

Trial lawyers are mostly Democraps.

I'll note your attempted diversion as an admittance to my statement being correct.

Thanks. :thup:

• Banned
Is this you???

f85e595a0e472acd8ccca51b3d393638

as soon as bobby jindal is president, the free government-sponsored exorcisms will free gonebezerk from his retarded demons.

Forum List

Back