It's amazing watching the hypocrisy on Fox Etc ignoring the sex scandals of trump and fox executives

While going crazy over Weinstein... Let's face it American men have a problem including domestic violence... And well violence in general.
How many Weinstein threads have you made, or are you just being a hypocrite?
This is it and the only important one, Dupe.
No, you stupid retard. How many threads have you made that CONDEMN him? If the answer is zero, you are guilty of doing what you're accusing FOX of doing.
Of course I condemn him but what does this have to do with politics or helping the middle class or the country. Just more distraction and diversion by the anything for the rich new bulshit GOP, Dupe.. as opposed to your brainwashing scumbag and bimbo bought off Fox propaganda machine...
Have you condemned him? I still see no thread you made to condemn him. For the record, merely saying "I condemn him" with one sentence isn't much of a condemnation at all.

You are just as much a hypocrite as you claim FOX is. You are exactly what you hate.

I didn't read the first 7 pages of this drivel. I do know that O'Reilly and Bolling were FIRED. I also recall Megyn Kelly doing a nightly expose on Trump's issues with regard to women. Fox most certainly did NOT ignore anything.

I will add that we weren't voting for Pope or Mr. America, we were voting for a capable POTUS that could invigorate the U.S. economy. If you guys want to vote in someone "nice", nominate Richard Simmons for potus. He never hurt anyone.

RichardSimmonsedit2.jpg

While going crazy over Weinstein... Let's face it American men have a problem including domestic violence... And well violence in general.
No, you stupid retard. How many threads have you made that CONDEMN him? If the answer is zero, you are guilty of doing what you're accusing FOX of doing.
Of course I condemn him but what does this have to do with politics or helping the middle class or the country. Just more distraction and diversion by the anything for the rich new bulshit GOP, Dupe.. as opposed to your brainwashing scumbag and bimbo bought off Fox propaganda machine...
Have you condemned him? I still see no thread you made to condemn him. For the record, merely saying "I condemn him" with one sentence isn't much of a condemnation at all.

You are just as much a hypocrite as you claim FOX is. You are exactly what you hate.
Fox lies Non-Stop and their anchors are scumbags and bimbos who are totally bought off. Weinstein is a Hollywood producer... I can damn him but what the f*** does that say have to do with anything? Change the goddamn Channel dupe...

Fox lies Non-Stop and their anchors are scumbags and bimbos who are totally bought off. Weinstein is a Hollywood producer... I can damn him but what the f*** does that say have to do with anything? Change the goddamn Channel dupe...

And you're an unhinged loon.

What makes you think I watch FOX news? Even though they are the biggest network, they still only get 1.7 million viewers per day. There are tons of local radio shows around the country who get more listeners than that. There are subscription based satellite radio shows with more than that. He'll, The Walking Dead has a bigger audience.

Enough with this FOX bullshit. Most people don't even watch that channel.

Love watching the liberal "chorus" sing out of tune on this one! These are the same people who were OUTRAGED by Trump simply stating that he liked to grab women...but have looked the other way for decades while liberal icons like Bill Clinton and this piece of shit actually RAPED them! Pardon me, kiddies but your hypocrisy is showing!!!

What makes you think I watch FOX news? Even though they are the biggest network, they still only get 1.7 million viewers per day. There are tons of local radio shows around the country who get more listeners than that. There are subscription based satellite radio shows with more than that. He'll, The Walking Dead has a bigger audience.

Enough with this FOX bullshit. Most people don't even watch that channel.
It's all the same right wing propaganda.8 fox actually has some debate...

Love watching the liberal "chorus" sing out of tune on this one! These are the same people who were OUTRAGED by Trump simply stating that he liked to grab women...but have looked the other way for decades while liberal icons like Bill Clinton and this piece of shit actually RAPED them! Pardon me, kiddies but your hypocrisy is showing!!!
Clinton was never charged. Weinstein is a Hollywood producer zzzzzzzz

Clinton was never charged? Is that the best you've got Franco? All that means is the political elite protect each other just like the Hollywood elite protects it's own! Roman Polanski, Bill Cosby and Weinstein are no different than Bill Clinton and the liberal response to what they did are no less predictable!

I didn't grab as many pussies as Harvey, and not as long as he did, either!

ailes.jpg

I probably did!

Clinton was never charged? Is that the best you've got Franco? All that means is the political elite protect each other just like the Hollywood elite protects it's own! Roman Polanski, Bill Cosby and Weinstein are no different than Bill Clinton and the liberal response to what they did are no less predictable!
It's a conspiracy!!! My ass!

Libtards want the current Weinstein story spiked to drag up stories a decade old.
roger_ailes_w190_h190_2x.jpg

What's wrong with grabbing a little pussy now and then?

oreilly.jpg

Beats me, Roger!
Ask the Donald... The difference is these are Republican politicians and propagandists--about the same things in the new b******* GOP.... Harvey Weinstein is a Hollywood producer. Gave some money. not politics! To

:boobies:Donald :boobies:"Weinstein":boobies: Trump:beer:

I'm sure that if you could come up with a legitimate victim Fox would be all over it. The fact is though, you can't. Every woman that was trotted out by the progressive media was shown to be lying about their claims. Every, single, one. With weinstain there is no doubt what a criminal scumbag he is, and how the media tried to cover it up for him. That is yet one more example of how the media has become nothing more than the propaganda arm of the progressives.

Forum List

Back