It's all because of Obama, Hillary, the Ukraine or the media.

can't even control his immediate family, and we expect him to run this country???

can't even control her husband, and we expect her to run this country???

Ultimately, I would gladly take lying about sexual misdeeds, over lying about the coordination and collusion with a foreign/adversarial power.....Wouldn't you???

Yes, the Clinton misdeeds with China in the 1990s were pretty serious.

The orange piece of lardo can't even control his immediate family, and we expect him to run this country???
It's not the governments job to control every aspect of people's lives.

This CAN NOT BE REPEATED ENOUGH.

They have governments that do that. Some of them have not yet gone bankrupt. Why not MOVE WHERE THE NANNY STATE IS, rather than try and create one in a place where it is being resisted you tyrannical little parasites?

How long has your daddy been running your life? Is he the one that makes you post four threads a day on here? Should we call the cops?

So, in your fucked up half brain you are comparing ME and my family to what the orange lardo and his family are doing????

Is THAT the real "best" your stupidity can muster???

Yes, pointing out that Hillary has the same issue you accuse Trump of having makes you sad.

So, in your fucked up half brain......a woman's incapability to control her husband's lust for blow jobs.......IS THE SAME, as the orange lardo collusion with an ex-KGB thug????

Just asking about your "values' system"......LOL

How long has your daddy been running your life? Is he the one that makes you post four threads a day on here? Should we call the cops?

So, in your fucked up half brain you are comparing ME and my family to what the orange lardo and his family are doing????

Is THAT the real "best" your stupidity can muster???
You just said a president should have 100% control over every word or action of their kids.

Why would you not apply that to your family?

Yes, pointing out that Hillary has the same issue you accuse Trump of having makes you sad.

So, in your fucked up half brain......a woman's incapability to control her husband's lust for blow jobs.......IS THE SAME, as the orange lardo collusion with an ex-KGB thug????

Can you make up your damn mind? Do want total control of family members lives or not? Or is it just party affiliation that decides?

....and it does NOT..........You're pulling shit from your ass and like a good monkey, flinging it for fun.....

What did the Communist U.S.S.R. do as a government?

Had a heavy progressive tax
Established a National Bank
Had Equality to labor
Had extreme heavy regulations that stifled the countries growth

In progress right now here in America just like they did;
Russia - Got rid of the distinction between rural and city for the good of equal distribution of the population.
Seeing it happening right now, with wanting to get rid of the electoral vote, the very thing that protects minorities.

Free Education in government run school.
Perfect for one ideology setting.

See a pattern?

No, I don't think Clinton's crimes are the same as your fantasy about Trump.

You just said a president should have 100% control over every word or action of their kids.

MORON.....when did I say "100% control over every word or action of their kids"?????

Donnie-baby LIED, and LIED, and LIED about his contacts with Russian spies..........and you are comparing THAT to what little lies I may have heard from my kids sneaking out at night???

IS THIS HOW TRULY FUCKED UP YOU'VE BECOME???

See a pattern?

The pattern is that the Russian leaders are now nearly indistinguishable from modern Republicans in most ways. That's why most Republicans have allied with Russia against the USA.

You'd think a few Republicans would say "You know, betraying the USA in favor of Russia is bad, and we shouldn't do it.." But nope, they won't. They're much more loyal to the RepubliRussian party than they are to the USA.

MORON.....when did I say "100% control over every word or action of their kids"?????

Donnie-baby LIED, and LIED, and LIED about his contacts with Russian spies..........and you are comparing THAT to what little lies I may have heard from my kids sneaking out at night???

IS THIS HOW TRULY FUCKED UP YOU'VE BECOME???
You may not have noticed but you've completely abandoned the entire point of your post. And now moved into complete unhinged caps lock mode.

What I find truly interesting about right wing morons on here is their "swallowing" of the lie that Trump-daddy NEVER spoke to Donnie-baby about Russia wanting to back up his campaign because they had dirt on Clinton and wanted HIM to win.......

So, picture Donnie-baby NOT running to daddy and saying, "guess what orange daddy, Russia wants YOU as president......and they have dirt on Clinton........what should we do???"

What a bunch of gullible, stupid, naive and lying assholes.....LOL

You'd think a few Republicans would say "You know, betraying the USA in favor of Russia is bad, and we shouldn't do it.." But nope, they won't. They're much more loyal to the RepubliRussian party than they are to the USA.

Well, my friend, as in back on the primaries in 1974, when these screwed up republicans figure out that the electorate is AGAINST them, they'll throw the orange lard, et al, under the nearest proverbial bus........Just wait until spring of next year.

See a pattern?

The pattern is that the Russian leaders are now nearly indistinguishable from modern Republicans in most ways. That's why most Republicans have allied with Russia against the USA.

The pattern is progressives in both parties who are against our constitution.

You may not have noticed but you've completely abandoned the entire point of your post. And now moved into complete unhinged caps lock mode.

First of all, this is NOT my post (thread)....and secondly, please remain as stupid as you are when comparing MY family with the orange lardo's family.....I really don't give a crap.....LOL

How do they pick which one for which one? The Republican "notes" for every interview is one of those four words.

1. We wouldn't know about Fake collusion if it weren't for:....:

2. :....: did it first.

3. :....: tapped my phones.

4. :....: gave lying info to :....:

5. She was actually a plant by :....:

6. :....: sold the nation's uranium to our friend, Russia.

7. ..................

You could go on all day with this. And from the way they use those four words, each question could have multiple answers.

For instance, one could be either Obama or the media.

Number two, could be either Obama or Hillary.

Out of all of them, the Uranium conspiracy is even more far out than "Fast and Furious". I gave up a long time ago assuming there is no one so stupid they would believe such nonsense as F&F and the Uranium Conspiracy.

With Trump and 36% and the GOP at 36%, they are kind of tied down there at the bottom. In fact, it seems the only thing less popular is the GOP healthcare plan at 17%.
1. We wouldn't know about Fake collusion if it weren't for:....:

2. :....: did it first.

3. :....: tapped my phones.

4. :....: gave lying info to :....:

5. She was actually a plant by :....:

6. :....: sold the nation's uranium to our friend, Russia.

:....: did it first. --> Tu quoque. Period.
Everyone knows that "s/he did it too/first" is a five-year old's response, and yet daily one can see people who presumably are adults use it rather than address the point under discussion.

Maybe someone else or several others did "it" before; maybe none has. That they have or have not has no bearing on whether one's doing it was the right or wrong, good or bad, etc. thing to do at the time one did/does "it."

If one has nothing better to say in refutation or rebuttal to a claim/charge, then say nothing. Better that than to say what a child would say and thereby impugn one's own credibility and reputation.​

First of all, this is NOT my post (thread)....and secondly, please remain as stupid as you are when comparing MY family with the orange lardo's family.....I really don't give a crap.....LOL
We've been discussing your post since I quoted it. I don't know your family. I do know there is one unhinged member of it posting here though.

What I find truly interesting about right wing morons on here is their "swallowing" of the lie that Trump-daddy NEVER spoke to Donnie-baby about Russia wanting to back up his campaign because they had dirt on Clinton and wanted HIM to win.......

So, picture Donnie-baby NOT running to daddy and saying, "guess what orange daddy, Russia wants YOU as president......and they have dirt on Clinton........what should we do???"

What a bunch of gullible, stupid, naive and lying assholes.....LOL
Clinton, Ukrain. Enough said. That one is at least documented.

We need to remember history so we try and not make some of the same mistakes, my self, wish we spent more time talking about the people (not just Trump) who are suppose to be running the country TODAY. how's your state doing ? do your senators do good stuff for your state, any of them not broke? that kind of stuff.

Clinton, Ukrain. Enough said. That one is at least documented.

You poor, dumb, ignorant and delusional, Trump ass kisser (and very bad speller to boot)

The Ukraine is NOT our adversary like Russia clearly is.....Go on, look it up, ask your mommy for help, or just simply stomp your little feet. LOL

Forum List

Back