It's a fact. Liberals are cowards.

So, your only argument is to suggest that I'm imagining it? You'll have to do better than that.
No, my argument is that you're playing the victim game just like the old stereotype of minorities pulling the race card whenever they can. You're being discriminated against for being an asshole, if anything.
so you're saying Christians are assholes. Enough said.

Some are, there's no doubt about that.

Remember when conservatives did more than just snivel and cry about how mean everyone is to them?

That was long ago, so the younger generation has no memory of such a time. When I tell the kids that conservatives weren't always such wimps, they find it hard to believe.
And people dont realize if McCain or Romney were in charge and doing as well as Obama is they'd be carving his face on mt rushmore.

What?? Thanks for the comedy LMAO

Remember when conservatives did more than just snivel and cry about how mean everyone is to them?

That was long ago, so the younger generation has no memory of such a time. When I tell the kids that conservatives weren't always such wimps, they find it hard to believe.
And people dont realize if McCain or Romney were in charge and doing as well as Obama is they'd be carving his face on mt rushmore.

What?? Thanks for the comedy LMAO

Same way the GOP said clinton sucked and bush was doing a heck of a job.

Forum List

Back