Italy says women only

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Miss Italy competition will not allow [men] to compete, with its patron saying that contestants "must be a woman from birth," weeks after Miss Netherlands crowned its first transgender winner.

Comment:
Common sense rules the day once again.
Good for Italy.
The fake women need to leave the real women alone.

trancryinggfhfghff.jpg

The Miss Italy competition will not allow [men] to compete, with its patron saying that contestants "must be a woman from birth," weeks after Miss Netherlands crowned its first transgender winner.

Comment:
Good for Italy.

View attachment 806704
Miss Universe Pageant has to now make the same order as well.

Miss Italy competition will not allow transgender women to compete, with its patron saying that contestants "must be a woman from birth," weeks after Miss Netherlands crowned its first transgender winner.

"Lately, beauty contests have been trying to make the news by also using strategies that I think are a bit absurd," Miss Italy Official Patron Patrizia Mirigliani said this month during an interview with Radio Cusano, Il Primato Nazionale reported, according to a translation from Google.

"Since it was born, my competition has foreseen in its regulation the clarification according to which one must be a woman from birth. Probably because, even then, it was foreseen that beauty could undergo modifications, or that women could undergo modifications, or that men could become women," Mirigliani added, Il Primato Nazionale reported.

trannopageantkjhgjmgfhdm.jpg
trancryingjfgjdjd.jpg

Comment:
Maybe they should have their own beauty contest.

Comment:
Good for Italy.

View attachment 806704

Are we turning a corner?

Miss Universe Pageant has to now make the same order as well.

Don't hold your breath.

The owner of the Miss Universe organization is a mentally-fucked-up tranny, who bought that, last year, along with Miss USA and Miss Teen USA.

Expect pressure from the top to result in more of the same nonsense that just happened in the Netherlands.

Even if you can convince yourself to believe that the new “‘Miss’ Netherlands” is a woman, “she” is still just not that attractive. There's no way he would have beat any of the actual women against whom he was competing in a beauty contest, if it wasn't rigged.

Even if you can convince yourself to believe that the new “‘Miss’ Netherlands” is a woman, “she” is still just not that attractive. There's no way he would have beat any of the actual women against whom he was competing in a beauty contest, if it wasn't rigged.

I've not been able to get any clear identification of the woman on the right, in this diptych, but it has been claimed that she is one of the runners-up that Mr. Kollé, on the left defeated to become “‘Miss’ Netherlands”.

In what kind of fucked up world does the male freak on the left defeat the woman on the right in a beauty contest?

can-you-tell-which-of-these-two-has-xy-chromosomes-guess-v0-01WUGHaWumTtVbH9O-3vWSdgoTB2iJmuwI...jpg

It's boycott time! Boycott the Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and the Miss Universe if men are allowed to compete. The money and opportunities these real woman get will better their lives. But, if men rob them, then I guess women's rights is dead! Don't watch any of these if they allow men to compete.

I've not been able to get any clear identification of the woman on the right, in this diptych, but it has been claimed that she is one of the runners-up that Mr. Kollé, on the left defeated to become “‘Miss’ Netherlands”.

In what kind of fucked up world does he male freak on the left defeat the woman on the right in a beauty contest?

View attachment 806717
She should sue for all the lost potential income and opportunities she would have had. She should sue for enough to bankrupt their beauty organization and put an end to this nonsense. She's Miss Universe material.

In what kind of fucked up world does the male freak on the left defeat the woman on the right in a beauty contest?

View attachment 806717

Complete barker vs absolute fox!.

Netherlands have hit the bottom of the cultural barrel.

It's boycott time! Boycott the Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and the Miss Universe if men are allowed to compete. The money and opportunities these real woman get will better their lives. But, if men rob them, then I guess women's rights is dead! Don't watch any of these if they allow men to compete.

You'd think that Bud Lite, Target, et al would have really made it evident that GET WOKE, GO BROKE is wise advice.

"Try That In A Small Town" should finally cement the idea, at least in the minds of America, that the Silent Majority is not longer Silent.

Time is here.

Forum List

Back