It worked with drugs, it can work with guns

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Make them all illegal. It worked with drugs, it can work with guns.

Don't even bother "arguing", you know I'm right

Haha, yeah, cause we don’t have a drug problem in the US. All that making drugs illegal did was fund gangs and incarcerate the poor.

Brilliant. If the purchaser would only use them on themselves. </sarcasm>

Either that or chop them up real fine so you can snort them. Or just roll um up and smoke them. Cook them down and.......

And everyone knows that if you don't COMPLETELY eliminate the problem, you shouldn't bother doing anything at all.

We've been putting money in to cancer research for years and my uncle died last year from cancer! We should stop trying to cure cancer!

If I ever invent something nifty, first thing I'd do is work to make it illegal.

Cuz one thing you can count on about Americans is they will buy in bulk soon as someone tries to make something illegal.

People are still dying in car accidents every single day. This means we should take seatbelts and airbags out of cars because, those things didn't completely eliminate all car accident fatalities.

Haha, yeah, cause we don’t have a drug problem in the US. All that making drugs illegal did was fund gangs and incarcerate the poor.

Apply that thinking to guns.
I don’t think all guns should be illegal, I don’t think anybody is saying that. The conversations I’ve heard are about regulations. You are also comparing drugs which people consume on their own vs weapons that are used to murder others. I’m not seeing the point you are trying to make.

I don’t think all guns should be illegal, I don’t think anybody is saying that. The conversations I’ve heard are about regulations. You are also comparing drugs which people consume on their own vs weapons that are used to murder others. I’m not seeing the point you are trying to make.

He's not a serious person. He's a human meme that thinks in 140 character snippets.

He appeals to the simple minded crowd. Hence his popularity here.

He's not a serious person. He's a human meme that thinks in 140 character snippets.

Are you talking about Dean or Trump?

Are you talking about Dean or Trump?

The OP. But then again also applies to Trump.

I don't think guns should be illegal either. Especially since I have a bunch of guns and that would make me a criminal.

Well it wasn't TOO simple minded till you showed up.

guns easier to control--you know where they are manufactured/serial numbers/less profit per pound/etc
drugs are a ''physical''/human/etc aphrodisiac such as alcohol where as guns are not--
big difference

NO one is seriously looking to make guns illegal . You can’t .

But keeping them from psychos is a doable plan .

While we are at it lets make

Bank robbery, rape and murder illegal..

We should have thought of this a long time ago.

But keeping them from psychos is a doable plan .

Well, preventing them from buying them legally might, I repeat, might be doable, but there will always be some who slip through the cracks. It's inevitable. There are probably as many mentally ill people who have not been diagnosed as such as there are who are known. And which diagnoses will qualify?

Forum List

Back