It worked for Melania....

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
"should I be confirmed by our President-elect who embodies the American dream, not only here at home, but far beyond our shores. No matter how daunting the challenges may be, I have a steadfast faith in this country and in our people, and am I proud to be an American at the dawning of this new American moment."

"And now, after years of war and uncertainty, people are wondering what the future holds at home and abroad,..So let me say it clearly: the United States can, must and will lead in this new century. Indeed, the complexities and connections of today's world have yielded a new American moment,"

Sound a little familiar.

Words spoke by Hillary Clinton as Sec of State.

El Dumpster: "This is in fact our new American moment. There has never been a better time to start living the American Dream.”

Maybe you Trumpettes were drunk or something.

But it looks like your Orange Buddy stole a line from Hillary.

First the Shithole Trump steals Obama's job gains & then steals a speech line from Hillary,.

I think this is just plain funnier than shit.

"should I be confirmed by our President-elect who embodies the American dream, not only here at home, but far beyond our shores. No matter how daunting the challenges may be, I have a steadfast faith in this country and in our people, and am I proud to be an American at the dawning of this new American moment."

"And now, after years of war and uncertainty, people are wondering what the future holds at home and abroad,..So let me say it clearly: the United States can, must and will lead in this new century. Indeed, the complexities and connections of today's world have yielded a new American moment,"

Sound a little familiar.

Yeah and? politicians and their speech writers have been swiping lines from each other since before the founding of the Republic. The Duchess of Whitewater and her speech writers should be flattered by the fact that they're getting any positive attention at all.:cool:

Sound a little familiar.

So desperate lol

Sound a little familiar.

Yeah and? politicians and their speech writers have been swiping lines from each other since before the founding of the Republic. The Duchess of Whitewater and her speech writers should be flattered by the fact that they're getting any positive attention at all.:cool:

I love it.

How far you asshats go to defend your Shithole President.

How desperate. To steal lines friom a person you called so many names.

Sound a little familiar.

I love it.

How far you asshats go to defend your Shithole President.

Uh-huh, it's nice to see you that you have a hobby, although making yourself look menial is a rather odd hobby for you to choose, to each his/her own I suppose. :dunno:

... on the bright side, at least you didn't stoop to the level of accusing President Twitter of copyright infringement, YET.

Forum List

Back