It will take years to wash the stench of the Obama administration away.

Yes , also it appears that oblameya wanted to be kept up to speed with the spying of Trump as well.It is literally getting worse for them by the day. Hildabeast was right about one thing that if she did not get elected they would all burn meaning democrats. Well she is spot on. They are all going to burn.
another one at the DOJ quit yesterday

David Laufman, an experienced federal prosecutor who in 2014 became chief of the National Security Division’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, said farewell to colleagues Wednesday. He cited personal reasons.

His departure from the high-pressure job comes as President Trump and his Republican allies have stepped up attacks on the Justice Department, the FBI and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III for their handling of the Russia probe.

Justice Dept. official who helped oversee Clinton, Russia probes steps down

• Thanks
Reactions: Jlo
they would all burn meaning democrats.

Another semi-literate right winger joins the forum to show his/her erudition......LOL
Well I am more than semi-literate.. very much educated. Furthermore, I am not trying to “show off” but rather voice my opinion as this is a political forum. I do try not to attack others as you have. However, when crimes are committed there should be a tantamount punishment.

These people Are Evil. And I don’t mean an ORDINARY EVIL

A Satanic kind of Evil. The same kind of Evil hat inspires murderers, rapists and Jihadists.

In foreign countries if a citizen needs an official document they can often get it by bribing a public official. This is the kind of corruption that exists and has always existed in the world, particularly the third world. Most Americans are harboring a dangerous delusion. They think that could never happen here because America is not a third world country.

They may want to think again because Hillary Clinton and her campaign were able to buy a FISA Warrant by spreading money around to the right people. The Obama administration was probably the most corrupt government authority in the history of the human race not just America. Obama’s top secret life history and his emergence from out of nowhere as a shining beacon of pristine political correctness should have been a red flag to any reasonable citizen.

Since the Great Society the political establishment of the US has been slowly and deliberately harvesting a population that is for all practical purposes dumber than a bucket of sand. You don’t need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing and that wind blew in one ear out and right out the other of millions of American voters when Barack Obama mounted a unicorn and rode into the White House like a cartoon character festooned with an acme Noble Prize.

The imbecilic, swooning giddiness of the cognitively depleted multitudes that put Obama in office was seen by Obama as a wild opportunity to corrupt government agencies like they’d never been corrupted before. Obama, with a race card in one hand and his Cracker-Jack-box Noble Prize in the other, began stacking these agencies with stooges so corrupt they’d make the Mafia blush.

Hillary Clinton headed the list with Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Eric Holder not far behind. The malfeasance of the Obama administration was so widespread and so complete that the FBI and the Department of Justice stood by like servile bootlickers while Hillary Clinton destroyed evidence of incompetence and a casual disregard for national security just like she has done all of her life.

When Hillary Clinton needed a FISA Warrant to smear and hamstring political opposition she just opened the wallet of the Democratic Party and bought one. The rotten stench of the Obama Administration is now aimed at the current president like the skunk that it is. It will take America years to wash that smell away.

they cultivate the depraved, the retarded, the mentally ill, the criminal. And they have cultivated a LOT of them. But in a generation they'll be dead and buried and burning in hell.

3rd world President, 3rd world actions

You mean like demanding a parade for himself?

How about when obongo wanted his own private army?

That is exactly what Trump wants to do with the FBI and DOJ. Turn it into his personal Gestapo.

No, he wants to eliminate them.

And all the other unconstitutional money gobbling thug agencies that should never have been created.

"The FY 2018 request represents a decrease of $44.6 million for the salaries and expenses portion of the FBI budget and over 1,600 fewer positions, which is in line with a Department-wide recalibration of personnel levels. The FY 2018 request represents an 83 percent, or $368 million, decrease from the FBI’s construction account reflecting the non-recur of one-time construction project funding."

FBI Budget Request for Fiscal Year 2018 — FBI

Last edited:

That is exactly what Trump wants to do with the FBI and DOJ. Turn it into his personal Gestapo.

obama did it.......

Give me an example of any abuse by Trump...

You can't.....

Trump demanded loyalty to him, not the country. What do you call that?

In foreign countries if a citizen needs an official document they can often get it by bribing a public official. This is the kind of corruption that exists and has always existed in the world, particularly the third world. Most Americans are harboring a dangerous delusion. They think that could never happen here because America is not a third world country.

They may want to think again because Hillary Clinton and her campaign were able to buy a FISA Warrant by spreading money around to the right people. The Obama administration was probably the most corrupt government authority in the history of the human race not just America. Obama’s top secret life history and his emergence from out of nowhere as a shining beacon of pristine political correctness should have been a red flag to any reasonable citizen.

Since the Great Society the political establishment of the US has been slowly and deliberately harvesting a population that is for all practical purposes dumber than a bucket of sand. You don’t need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing and that wind blew in one ear out and right out the other of millions of American voters when Barack Obama mounted a unicorn and rode into the White House like a cartoon character festooned with an acme Noble Prize.

The imbecilic, swooning giddiness of the cognitively depleted multitudes that put Obama in office was seen by Obama as a wild opportunity to corrupt government agencies like they’d never been corrupted before. Obama, with a race card in one hand and his Cracker-Jack-box Noble Prize in the other, began stacking these agencies with stooges so corrupt they’d make the Mafia blush.

Hillary Clinton headed the list with Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Eric Holder not far behind. The malfeasance of the Obama administration was so widespread and so complete that the FBI and the Department of Justice stood by like servile bootlickers while Hillary Clinton destroyed evidence of incompetence and a casual disregard for national security just like she has done all of her life.

When Hillary Clinton needed a FISA Warrant to smear and hamstring political opposition she just opened the wallet of the Democratic Party and bought one. The rotten stench of the Obama Administration is now aimed at the current president like the skunk that it is. It will take America years to wash that smell away.

Like I said before....my wife and I cleared over $100,000 in the stock market while Mr. Obama was president. How did you do?

obama did it.......

You can't.....

Just being a citizen under a Trump presidency is abuse. Trump is and always has been a spoiled, rich bastard!!!

obama did it.......

You can't.....

Trump demanded loyalty to him, not the country. What do you call that?

Common sense......

Like I said before....my wife and I cleared over $100,000 in the stock market while Mr. Obama was president. How did you do?

I thought you liberals hated that evil Wall Street...

I wish you would make up your minds..

obama did it.......

You can't.....

Just being a citizen under a Trump presidency is abuse. Trump is and always has been a spoiled, rich bastard!!!

Lame O....

One minute you are bragging about making 100 K

in the stock market and then this shit.....

Most of you liberals hate rich people because

you are either too stupid or lazy to get rich....

Last edited:

obama did it.......

You can't.....

Lame O....

you are either to stupid or lazy to get rich....

Is it that, or in most cases, we just don't have the good judgement to be born into a rich family?

obama did it.......

You can't.....

Lame O....

Is it that, or in most cases, we just don't have the good judgement to be born into a rich family?

You have a point, genetics does come into play…

liberal parents tend to produce tards…..

And then they reproduce and we just have more tards…

obama did it.......

You can't.....

Lame O....

And daddy forking over a small loan of a few million to get started might have something to do with it too.

obama did it.......

You can't.....

Lame O....

And daddy forking over a small loan of a few million to get started might have something to do with it too.

Yea in all seriousness that is true.

But when you parlay that into billions

you have to have something going on….

Lame O....

Yes. Most likely, what is going on is a group of good lawyers who know how to take advantages of the perks that are afforded to only rich people. Most never get to participate in the free money and breaks that the rich take for granted.

Lame O....

Yes. Most likely, what is going on is a group of good lawyers who know how to take advantages of the perks that are afforded to only rich people. Most never get to participate in the free money and breaks that the rich take for granted.

This is a real sore spot for me, this is America, you can make it as

far as your brain and back will take you. If you can’t make it here

you can’t make it anywhere.

You liberals and your class warfare make me want to puke….

If you are poor and unhappy in America it’s because you are either

stupid, lazy or you have mental problems.

Forum List

Back