It truly is unfair...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
...To compare Bush to Hitler.

1) When the Reichstag burned, there was no one inside.

2) Hitler had a cultural and historic justification for his first two invasions and was himself Austrian.

3) The Germans were greeted as heroes initially in both of these.

4) Hitler was a great orator.

5) Hitler took a bankrupt economy and a devalued Deutschmark and put them both back on a firm foundation.

They just don't make fascists like they used to, do they?

Why do I bother?
Bullypulpit said:
When the Reichstag burned, there was no one inside.
Well of course not. The Reichstag was packed with Nazis and Nazi collaborators.
Hitler had a cultural and historic justification for his first two invasions and was himself Austrian.
Neither the Austrain Anchluss nor the abosorption of the Sudentenland were invasions as such. His first real invasion was when he overstepped the strictures of the Munich agreement and occupied all of Czechoslovakia, for which there was neither cultural nor historic justification. Besides it's a stretch to say there were historic justifications for the annexation of Austria and the Sudetenland.
The Germans were greeted as heroes initially in both of these.
To some.
Hitler was a great orator.
So they say. I can't understand a word of it.
Hitler took a bankrupt economy and a devalued Deutschmark and put them both back on a firm foundation.
A firm foundation? It's called a war footing. Is that what you'd like the President to do?

Amazing, The election two weeks ago hasnt taught Bully or the other libs anything. Lets go further to the extreme. They weren't far enough to the left comparing Bush to Hitler. They need to take it up to the next level: Bush is worse then Hitler. Thats going to make people vote Democrat. Say are good moral leader is worse than an evil sociopath who slaughtered 6 million people. That is so going to make people vote Democrat.

All I can say to "Bully" is: WE WON! :banana: You lost. Get over it!
I don't remember Republicans acting this way when Clinton won. We swallowed it (not the same way Monica Lowinski did) and went about our business. We didn't sit around crying like babies or planning to seceed. Have you seen the maps circulating on the internet? Some of the Democrats are taking this seriously. They're talking about the Blue states joining Canada and calling themselves the "United States of Canada," and the Red States are to be called "Jesus Land." What a crock!

The Democrats are wasting too much time feeling sorry for themselves and trying to get even, just like a bunch of crying babies: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! It's truly pathetic! The simple fact is we didn't want the "Man Without A Plan" and we sure didn't want his wife! Can you imagine Teresa Heinz Kerry as First Lady? The thought sends shivers down my spine.

Forum List

Back