It takes a Village Idiot to raise a child or Michelle Obama on Child Nutrition

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Michelle Obama on Child Nutrition: ‘We Can’t Just Leave It Up To The Parents’

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYo_s2dLpE&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYo_s2dLpE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

wow just fuckimng wow.

You people are so fucking hate filled you would piss in Bos water if you had a chance

I don't see anything wrong with what she is saying here.
Pop machines/Snack machines were pulled from schools here several years ago.
The world did not collapse.

Have you tried giving Bo worms yet?

maybe you can poison a dog toy and try to mail it to him.

You fella are so filled to the brim with hate for this family because ................ well......................... why the fuck do you hate them so much.

Hell Laura killed a man and was forgiven for it this woman and her kids NEVER did naything to you asshole.

You fella are so filled to the brim with hate for this family because ................ well......................... why the fuck do you hate them so much.

Hell Laura killed a man and was forgiven for it this woman and her kids NEVER did naything to you asshole.

My my --who sounds "hateful" now

Kids- who said anything about her kids?

The kids are nice.

It is too bad that their father banned some poor black kids from going to the same private school as them... but that is not their fault
:eusa_shhh:

I can sort of see both sides of Neo's post. School prepared lunches (unless things have changed since I was in school) are not exactly all that appetizing. It's essentially institutional food and prepared by certain standards set out by dietitians. It may be nutritious - but not very appetizing. Still, introducing vending machines, fast foods, etc. into schools was a mistake from the start. Figure it out: unappetizing, yuk tasting food or snacks, sodas, etc. that appeal? Where the parents at fault for demanding (or not) vending machines or was it a failure (or a cave-in) on the part of the Boards of Education and school dietitians?

How's all that healthy eating habit doctrine working out for her husband? He's a junk food junkie himself. Does she follow him about grabbing the junk food out of his hand and saying, "No, no, no, dear"? Does she publicly denounce him every time a picture/story appears of him eating junk food? The rules don't apply to everyone.

As a parent who did buy fruits, vegetables, juices, etc. and made home prepared food, and bought very few snacks, sodas or fast food - I find it insulting as hell that "we, as a nation ... "[nanny state] need to "monitor" [control] what parents feed their children. And I think that's what Neo was implying in his post.

What we need to get rid of pronto is the "nanny state" and start taking (or being allowed) to take personal responsibility for ourselves.

I can sort of see both sides of Neo's post. School prepared lunches (unless things have changed since I was in school) are not exactly all that appetizing. It's essentially institutional food and prepared by certain standards set out by dietitians. It may be nutritious - but not very appetizing. Still, introducing vending machines, fast foods, etc. into schools was a mistake from the start. Figure it out: unappetizing, yuk tasting food or snacks, sodas, etc. that appeal? Where the parents at fault for demanding (or not) vending machines or was it a failure (or a cave-in) on the part of the Boards of Education and school dietitians?

How's all that healthy eating habit doctrine working out for her husband? He's a junk food junkie himself. Does she follow him about grabbing the junk food out of his hand and saying, "No, no, no, dear"? Does she publicly denounce him every time a picture/story appears of him eating junk food? The rules don't apply to everyone.

As a parent who did buy fruits, vegetables, juices, etc. and made home prepared food, and bought very few snacks, sodas or fast food - I find it insulting as hell that "we, as a nation ... "[nanny state] need to "monitor" [control] what parents feed their children. And I think that's what Neo was implying in his post.

What we need to get rid of pronto is the "nanny state" and start taking (or being allowed) to take personal responsibility for ourselves.

Watch it Granny!

You are making way too much sense or the "we" may come and take you away
:eusa_angel:

Coming from anyone else I wouldn't find it objectionable. But Michelle is a stone cold Marxist so anything she says is probably A) a lie, and B) an entree for more gov't programs and higher taxes.

You fella [Lefties]are so filled to the brim with hate for this family [Sarah and the Palins]because ................ well......................... why the fuck do you hate them so much. [Yes - why?]

Hell Laura killed a man and was forgiven ["forgiven" being the operative word] for it this woman and her kids NEVER did naything to you asshole. [does this include her son, George W.?]

Sarah Palin killed a moose and has never heard the end of it. And HER kids never did anything to any of us, either, yet they continue to be vilified at every turn.

Last edited:
No, because it was an accident.

So it was OK for her to kill him?

Do you think you would treat it the same if Melia had such an accident?

Yes, I would. Accidents happen.

If Melia intentionally killed a man with her a car, it would be a different story.

You're a fucking idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You could just not resist typing in she would kill on purpose could you?

You know full well this board would say she was drunk and it was covered up.

You and your fellow cons would never let it rest

So it was OK for her to kill him?

Do you think you would treat it the same if Melia had such an accident?

Yes, I would. Accidents happen.

If Melia intentionally killed a man with her a car, it would be a different story.

You're a fucking idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You could just not resist typing in she would kill on purpose could you?

You know full well this board would say she was drunk and it was covered up.

You and your fellow cons would never let it rest

:eusa_eh:

You just can't comprehend that there are actually people who think you're an idiot that aren't conservatives, right? I'm one of those.

Actually, I think most of the liberals here think you're an idiot too.

You fella [Lefties]are so filled to the brim with hate for this family [Sarah and the Palins]because ................ well......................... why the fuck do you hate them so much. [Yes - why?]

Hell Laura killed a man and was forgiven ["forgiven" being the operative word] for it this woman and her kids NEVER did naything to you asshole. [does this include her son, George W.?]

Sarah Palin killed a moose and has never heard the end of it. And HER kids never did anything to any of us, either, yet they continue to be vilified at every turn.

They sound like they are full of hate just like one of the Left's leaders

New Video Shows Saint Al Sharpton Screaming “Punk-A$$ Faggot” at a Stranger in the Audience (Video)

The Left's hate is so sad....

New Topics

Forum List

Back