It shouldn't surprise me

Said1 said:
The traits we dislike in others often mirror traits in ourselves,that we dislike.:laugh:

Notice, to anyone in general, I didn't explicitly name any names. :)
You meant me! :wtf:

:laugh:

Said1 said:
The traits we dislike in others often mirror traits in ourselves,that we dislike.:laugh:

Notice, to anyone in general, I didn't explicitly name any names. :)

You sure you're female? That was a pretty smart thing to say, and there's another thread that states.....

Said1 said:
Oh, I'm sure.

What did I say in another thread? Maybe I was into the sauce???

Oh, no..There's another thread that states men are smarter than women...simply because they have bigger heads. :D

Shattered said:
Oh, no..There's another thread that states men are smarter than women...simply because they have bigger heads. :D
Why do I keep thinking Hydrocephalus?

Abbey Normal said:
Btw, when I joined, someone accused me of being a former member in disguise, and a few other odd things. Just plug ahead.
When I joined, I was accused of being Spillmind jr. :laugh:

Shattered said:

Interesting. On one hand, in certain instances that are important, they argree that size does matter. Then, with respect to other matters, that are probably more important to them, (well, maybe not only them) some on the lower end of the scale would probably agree, that for the most part, it doesn't. Talk about wishy-washy. :laugh:

The ClayTaurus said:
When I joined, I was accused of being Spillmind jr. :laugh:
You've improved. I think now one might wonder if you are Bully. J/K (to both of you!)

Kathianne said:
You've improved. I think now one might wonder if you are Bully. J/K (to both of you!)
I think one might consider the cause of that little outburst early on for me, as well. ;)

The ClayTaurus said:
I think one might consider the cause of that little outburst early on for me, as well. ;)
Are you implying I can be provocative? :laugh:

Said1 said:
You are.

That, and, through your own admission, a DU spy. Oh, and don't forget the winner of the most improved neeeeewwwwwwb prize thingy.
You gotta keep bringing that up. I've done such a good job of keeping it under wraps of recent. You're just mad about Boxing Day.

The ClayTaurus said:
No no, this has nothing to do with you. Someone else (surprise, surprise)
Oh thank you! I wouldn't want to lose my title of "Ms. Nicey". :laugh:

Abbey Normal said:
I can't remember who I was supposed to be. I guess I need a larger head to remember all these things.
Bonnie. :laugh: It wasn't you, but a mod that was being accused of possibly using 2 id's.

Forum List

Back