It shouldn't surprise me

insein said:
yes but be respectful. Expletives as adjectives are fine. Expletives directed at people ie "Fuckface" "motherfucker" are not.
Really? :laugh: Wow, am I in trouble.

roomy said:
Thank fuck for that.Here am i stopping myself from fucking swearing when all the fucking time I am allowed to fucking swear.For fucks sake, what a fucking relief. :thewave:

:shocked: :puke3:

roomy said:
Hello Stephanie, you look nice, how are you doin'?

The individual you are speaking about has been...how do I say this...guilty of certain behaviour towards people on the board that resulted in him being "stalked" also.

I think he is hoping that it's his turn to be the stalker, vice the stalkee?

My mom and dad had a saying they used to tell me when people would try to insult me or put me down:

Consider the source.

Trust me. No worries about him. This "source" isn't worth any heartache.

Have fun and give it back to him.

By the way, Welcome!

roomy said:
but it always does, that whenever someone joins a new message board at least 1 veteran takes it upon themselves to engage the newbie in some kind of war.Get this people, I am not a troll, sometimes I am an opinionated big mouthed bastard who you will no doubt fall out with, but I am not a troll.Tell the dafty to draw back his teeth, he makes me laugh, and me laughing makes him sneaky and dangerous.Ask me, if you need info, don't send the village idiot, i feel insulted.

As in life where you're face to face, same here, you need to "EARN" some respect. Nobody knows who you are or what you're about.

Grow a pair and jump into the fray. Don't fuck with the mods and you'll have some fun here.

Welcome.

Pale Rider said:
As in life where you're face to face, same here, you need to "EARN" some respect. Nobody knows who you are or what you're about.

Grow a pair and jump into the fray. Don't fuck with the mods and you'll have some fun here.

Welcome.

:gs:

GotZoom said:
The individual you are speaking about has been...how do I say this...guilty of certain behaviour towards people on the board that resulted in him being "stalked" also.

I think he is hoping that it's his turn to be the stalker, vice the stalkee?

My mom and dad had a saying they used to tell me when people would try to insult me or put me down:

Consider the source.

Trust me. No worries about him. This "source" isn't worth any heartache.

Have fun and give it back to him.

By the way, Welcome!

If you bothered to examine all this persons posts...like posting on just about every topic with few responses( I just answered him and asked a few questions-my bad I see)...a really dead day...you would have noticed that stalking is not the issue...and I did not insult this gentleman he was the one using insulting language...and this is really funny from the King of put downs...you my friend are about as narcisstic as they come!

archangel said:
If you bothered to examine all this persons posts...like posting on just about every topic with few responses( I just answered him and asked a few questions-my bad I see)...a really dead day...you would have noticed that stalking is not the issue...and I did not insult this gentleman he was the one using insulting language...and this is really funny from the King of put downs...<b>you my friend are about as <b>narcisstic</b> as they come!</b>

:slap: Obviously, you have no idea what <b>narcissistic</b> means. Let me help you..

Main Entry: nar·cis·sism
Pronunciation: 'när-s&-"si-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: German Narzissismus, from Narziss Narcissus, from Latin Narcissus
1 : EGOISM, EGOCENTRISM
2 : love of or sexual desire for one's own body
- nar·cis·sist /'när-s&-sist/ noun or adjective
- nar·cis·sis·tic /"när-s&-'sis-tik/ adjective

That said, how does that definition fit in with this thread in any way, shape, or form? Or..was that a pun?

Shattered said:
:slap: Obviously, you have no idea what <b>narcissistic</b> means. Let me help you..

Main Entry: nar·cis·sism
Pronunciation: 'när-s&-"si-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: German Narzissismus, from Narziss Narcissus, from Latin Narcissus
1 : EGOISM, EGOCENTRISM
2 : love of or sexual desire for one's own body
- nar·cis·sist /'när-s&-sist/ noun or adjective
- nar·cis·sis·tic /"när-s&-'sis-tik/ adjective

That said, how does that definition fit in with this thread in any way, shape, or form? Or..was that a pun?

The word implys self love...and as to the thread it was addressed to one individual who is suffering from self love...who took it upon himself to address me with a perceived wisdom of solomon...he loves everything about himself and can do no wrong...thats all dear!

:beer:
Pale Rider said:

Welcome.

And I'll add: Listen to Pale often, he is a a wise gentleman.

Btw, when I joined, someone accused me of being a former member in disguise, and a few other odd things. Just plug ahead.

archangel said:
The word implys self love...and <b>as to the thread it was addressed to one individual who is suffering from self love</b>...who took it upon himself to address me with a perceived wisdom of solomon...he loves everything about himself and can do no wrong...thats all dear!

You called Gotzoom narcissistic; not Roomy.. So.. Clarify. What the hell are you talking about?

Shattered said:
You called Gotzoom narcissistic; not Roomy.. So.. Clarify. What the hell are you talking about?

I addressed gotzooms post #13 directed at me...what the hell are you talking about? I have nothing more to say...I responded to zoomie..it's over dear!

archangel said:
I addressed gotzooms <b>post #13 directed at me</b>...what the hell are you talking about? I have nothing more to say...I responded to zoomie..it's over dear!

Actually, post #13 looks as if it's specifically direct TO Roomy. I see no mention of your name anywhere in that post, but I do see Roomy's. :)

T'would also be a tad narcissistic to assume that this discussion between the two of THEM centers around YOU. :)

Shattered said:
T'would also be a tad narcissistic to assume that this discussion between the two of THEM centers around YOU. :)

The traits we dislike in others often mirror traits in ourselves,that we dislike.:laugh:

Notice, to anyone in general, I didn't explicitly name any names. :)

Forum List

Back