It seems our foreign policies these days always favor the foreigners over America (esp our enemy China)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
So we are having the electric vehicles pushed on us against our wishes (most of us cannot afford them/don't like them). I thought majorities mattered? Not these days.

But materials to make them are mostly made in ...

guess where?

Cobalt is made in the Congo, I hear. But batteries and also solar panels (for buildings) are made in

guess where?

a country that knows all about "the president's" weaknesses / corruption. Can you spell Blackmail? How about Compromised?

Still can't guess what hideous country we are going to be (more)indebted to?

Since when is China our enemy? Last I checked they are our second biggest trade partner, behind Canada.

So we are having the electric vehicles pushed on us against our wishes (most of us cannot afford them/don't like them). I thought majorities mattered? Not these days.

But materials to make them are mostly made in ...

guess where?

Cobalt is made in the Congo, I hear. But batteries and also solar panels (for buildings) are made in

guess where?

a country that knows all about "the president's" weaknesses / corruption. Can you spell Blackmail? How about Compromised?

Still can't guess what hideous country we are going to be (more)indebted to?
That's why I call them the Chinacrats. Every foreign policy or energy policy they push favors China. And we have a new axis powers alliance forming with China, Russia and Iran which has been facilitated by the Chinacrats and the bumbling Chinacrat collaborator Biden.

That's why I call them the Chinacrats. Every foreign policy or energy policy they push favors China. And we have a new axis powers alliance forming with China, Russia and Iran which has been facilitated by the Chinacrats and the bumbling Chinacrat collaborator Biden.
I know and I see WWIII on the horizon

If the bumbler in chief is not removed, this country... I thought it was toast already.. but now the news tells us about this alliance you speak of and my God.. the damn pres of France... what a turncoat loser

Canada is now producing EV batteries too snce we paid a.foreign company to produce them here. If the U.S hits Canada wth tariffs or the like, people like Donald H will take up arms against the U.S.

Canada is now producing EV batteries too snce we paid a.foreign company to produce them here. If the U.S hits Canada wth tariffs or the like, people like Donald H will take up arms against the U.S.
probably not.Ithink he is all hot air

but anyhow which foreign country produces EVbatteries in Canada?

13.png

So we are having the electric vehicles pushed on us against our wishes (most of us cannot afford them/don't like them). o?
An unconvincing opening premiss and one which I certainly do not wholeheartedly share .
The remainder of the OP looks to be written in English but needs a translator to give it direction , let alone detail substance . Several worthwhile examples might have clarified / expanded .

an electric vehicle costs $66,000

who can afford that?

ooops... Wait.. I forgot

Those who can't afford these things are not worth discussing... they are scum

Forum List

Back