It seems my prophecies are coming true

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Trump has become a political corpse, the traditional right may return, a sure sign of this is the influx of Mexican migrants. The same policy was under Reagan.

America's main enemy has been defeated. The bull wakes up. America returns to her mother Mexico

Trump has become a political corpse, the traditional right may return, a sure sign of this is the influx of Mexican migrants. The same policy was under Reagan.

America's main enemy has been defeated. The bull wakes up. America returns to her mother Mexico

This is utterly ridiculous. Return to Mexico? Even the Mexicans want out of Mexico.

It seems you aren't complying with your psychiatric treatment like we told you to.

I have your song then

Conquistador your stallion stands in need of company
And like some angel's hallowed brow you reek of purity
I see your armour-plated breast has long since lost its sheen
And in your death mask face there are no signs which can be seen

Though I hoped for something to find
I could see no maze to unwind

Conquistador, a vulture sits upon your silver shield
And in your rusty scabbard now the sand has taken seed
I know your jewel-encrusted blade has not been plundered still
Sea has washed across your face
And taken of its fill

And though I hoped for, something to find

Conquistador, there is no time
I must pay my respects
And though I came to jeer at you, I leave now with regrets
And as the gloom begins to fall
I see there is no, only all
I know you came with sword held high
You did not conquer, only die

New name and a new noise to me .

Seems harmless ---writing only for his convenience and probably has little interest in what he writes, as long as it brings him attention .
A likely low grade contrbutor and therefore almost certainly a person without forum value .
The part of the OP quoted above is just gobbeldygook .
Initial impression .

• Banned
I have your song then

Conquistador your stallion stands in need of company
And like some angel's hallowed brow you reek of purity
I see your armour-plated breast has long since lost its sheen
And in your death mask face there are no signs which can be seen

Though I hoped for something to find

Conquistador, a vulture sits upon your silver shield
And in your rusty scabbard now the sand has taken seed
I know your jewel-encrusted blade has not been plundered still
Sea has washed across your face
And taken of its fill

And though I hoped for, something to find

Conquistador, there is no time
I must pay my respects
And though I came to jeer at you, I leave now with regrets
And as the gloom begins to fall
I see there is no, only all
I know you came with sword held high
You did not conquer, only die

In fact, the conquistadors were not like knights. The Europeans who colonized the lands used slave troops and trading companies

I see you finally dug your way out from under your rock.

In fact, the conquistadors were not like knights. The Europeans who colonized the lands used slave troops and trading companies
They were gold diggers and most of them died. After the European diseases kill off most of the natives the European tide would not be held back. In the clash of civilizations the Native had just had their entire civilization devastated and could not mount a unified defense against the onslaught of European Settlers.

True. Conquistadors were soldiers. Knights were rich, privileged assholes who thought they could write laws on a whim.

They were gold diggers and most of them died. After the European diseases kill off most of the natives the European tide would not be held back. In the clash of civilizations the Native had just had their entire civilization devastated and could not mount a unified defense against the onslaught of European Settlers.
In old Europe, courtiers, priests and officials were everywhere, they wore swords only as decorations. Their order was the order bastard, aristocratic families of barons and knights had long lost power, and the troops were slave, like the Prussian linear system.

In old Europe, courtiers, priests and officials were everywhere, they wore swords only as decorations. Their order was the order bastard, aristocratic families of barons and knights had long lost power, and the troops were slave, like the Prussian linear system.

I had forgotten that you like to redefine what a "slave" actually is.

Sorry I thought you were talking about the New World.

Sorry I thought you were talking about the New World.
The conquistadors are the colonizers of America, they were during the European colonization, this is the Old Order. These were not knights, but snickering pigs.

27x9w4.jpg

Forum List

Back