It Seems As If No Matter Who Wins, Millions Plan To Flee The Country. To Where? France,Italy,Sweden?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue::fu::hellno: So now we have a few celebs already threating to move to Canada if a Republican wins? Do these liberal celebrities really think Hillary is going to tell Putin,Mir-Hossein Mousavi, Moi Tse Ding Pig Wing and Salman bin Abdulaziz Shabbabba Al Saud that they have to stop building and plan on building nukes? Really? :laugh2:
So where are all of you guys planning to move if Hillary becomes President? Well either that or start digging up a new home 150 feet below your current home and stock it with at least 20 years of food. :itsok:

12814605_1094489730610158_8466407182057469128_n.jpg

"It Seems As If No Matter Who Wins, Millions Plan To Flee The Country. To Where? France,Italy,Sweden?"
I am guessing that all these terrorist Jihadist lovers will move to Syria....At least that's what I gather from their rhetoric....I mean that would be logical..

It Seems As If No Matter Who Wins, Millions Plan To Flee The Country. To Where? France,Italy,Sweden?

Hundreds of them say that, every election, no matter who's running.

To date, I believe two people have actually gone.

If you look in the dictionary under "Do as I say, not as I do", you'll find pictures of these celebrities.

• Banned
alan grayson will move back to the jungles of australia where his parents still live (well, if they are still around)

If you could live here through 8 years of that smirking pos's bush's 8 years you can put up with anyone

Listen to yourselves. In less than 300 years the United States has gone from a pimple on the ass of King George to a super power. The U.S. invented the political concept of government by the people. The U.S. stands as the greatest document ever written and every democratic form of government created since the 1700's is modeled after the United States. People die in the freaking desert to get to the greatest democracy in the world. Maybe the federal education system has achieved it's goal of a generation of idiots who ain't got a clue. We survived FDR's appointment of a former KKK member who justified his incarceration of American citizens and rewrote the 1st Amendment's freedom of religion because he hated Papists and we survived LBJ's criminal administration and and the Vietnam War and the media's assault on Nixon and Jimmie Carter's ineptness and Bill Clinton's slimy cigar in the Oval Office because we still live in the freest most tolerant and greatest Nation in the world. If y'all don't think so you might as well clog up the southern border as you crawl across the desert to Mexico.

Last edited:
I was born in america. I am of Swedish heritage. Therefore I refer to myself as Swedish american. BTW, its not falling apart any more than we have been since the early 80s.

Forum List

Back