It seemed a much longer speech last night

Ya. Not sure that will get it but it will be very interesting to watch this guy evolve. I mean, he has to evolve, right?

Ya. Not sure that will get it but it will be very interesting to watch this guy evolve. I mean, he has to evolve, right?
They better watch out. I'd follow him anywhere, but if the Dems don't pull themselves out of the far left wings and come up with a more moderate message, they're never going to get the power again.
I'm not sure a response to the SOTU is the place to give details on policy (the Pres sure didn't, in his) but it sounds like the Democratic party has entirely adopted Bernie Sanders' platform, and I would never vote for it.

They better watch out. I'd follow him anywhere, but if the Dems don't pull themselves out of the far left wings and come up with a more moderate message, they're never going to get the power again.
I'm not sure a response to the SOTU is the place to give details on policy (the Pres sure didn't, in his) but it sounds like the Democratic party has entirely adopted Bernie Sanders' platform, and I would never vote for it.

Seriously? He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

No, they haven't adopted Bernie Sanders anything. They are still the neoliberal asshats they were before.

Seriously? He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

No, they haven't adopted Bernie Sanders anything. They are still the neoliberal asshats they were before.
I think you and I watched a different speech.

Forum List

Back