It really wasn't RAPE RAPE. Whoopi on Polanski drugging a kid and screwing her.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Mr. President Obama. Your side doesn't agree with you that a rape is a rape is a rape. Why didn't you come out Mr. President and chastise Goldberg for her comments on "The View".

Were you golfing Mr. President or did you agree with Whoopi that Polanski drilling a 14 year old up the ass after plying her with drugs wasn't a "rape rape"?

I'd like to know.

When it comes to Liberals, a pedophile like Roman Polanski didn't commit a rape. Whoopi said and the you tube is out there "it really wasn't a rape rape".

Left vs Right. Left being obsessed and going koo koo bye bye nutso over a candidate who has been pro life for forever discussing "legal rape" and a doctor telling him that the stress during the rape can help prevent pregnancy because the body goes into a "repel" zone.

But the left not having any issue with Polanski. As a matter of fact, the left elite in Hollywood embracing Roman even though he fucked a 14 year old after drugging her.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

from the article:

As a guest on The View chatshow on US television, she said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Later in the programme she added: "We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

You libs are such hypocrites.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | guardian.co.uk

She is also not running for any office

So what? Atkin never condoned rape in his statements and the President has been all over him for his terminology.

Atkin never ever condoned rape. Crickets when a liberal did though.

If Obama really believes a rape is a rape is a rape, why didn't he jump into the ring and comment on it like he comments on everyone else including Kanye West?

hey look resident internet trash is posting a deflection thread.

Tell me Trash, when has Whoopi ruled over Policy and law?

Obama has had you fucks twist the meaning of his words so many times dishonestly it isnt funny

We built this?

jesus the republicans are lairs

Mr. President Obama. Your side doesn't agree with you that a rape is a rape is a rape. Why didn't you come out Mr. President and chastise Goldberg for her comments on "The View".

Were you golfing Mr. President or did you agree with Whoopi that Polanski drilling a 14 year old up the ass after plying her with drugs wasn't a "rape rape"?

I'd like to know.

When it comes to Liberals, a pedophile like Roman Polanski didn't commit a rape. Whoopi said and the you tube is out there "it really wasn't a rape rape".

Left vs Right. Left being obsessed and going koo koo bye bye nutso over a candidate who has been pro life for forever discussing "legal rape" and a doctor telling him that the stress during the rape can help prevent pregnancy because the body goes into a "repel" zone.

But the left not having any issue with Polanski. As a matter of fact, the left elite in Hollywood embracing Roman even though he fucked a 14 year old after drugging her.

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

from the article:

As a guest on The View chatshow on US television, she said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Later in the programme she added: "We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | guardian.co.uk

You got to go back forty years to dirty a liberal on this, I think that says it all, BTW which state is Whoopi running for the Senate in?

I'd like to know.

from the article:

You got to go back forty years to dirty a liberal on this, I think that says it all, BTW which state is Whoopi running for the Senate in?

Yeah the trolling for underage boys thing on craigslist apparently wasnt bad.

She is also not running for any office

So what? Atkin never condoned rape in his statements and the President has been all over him for his terminology.

Atkin never ever condoned rape. Crickets when a liberal did though.

If Obama really believes a rape is a rape is a rape, why didn't he jump into the ring and comment on it like he comments on everyone else including Kanye West?

They guy's name is Akin, not Atkin. So maybe you should take your obvious faux rage and shove it up your ass. :lol:

It only counts if they are running for office TM says ... remember that the next time she goes on a rant about rush Limbaugh.

hey look resident internet trash is posting a deflection thread.

Tell me Trash, when has Whoopi ruled over Policy and law?

:lol:

Still on your period Plas?

Tell me where the condemnation was nation wide for Whoopi's comments? An actual acceptance of Polanski's actions.

Is a rape a rape a rape LIB? Or are there rape rapes vs rape?

dear lying idiot.

Your guy said what he said.

He said this.

"If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."

Some doctors still agree. That's where he got this information that has been entirely taken out of context but what else is new with the liberal left who are in a permanent state now of being on their freaking periods with faux rages.

Sweet Lord, take some fucking MIDOL.:lol:

I think the concept of this as medieval but to try to spin this as a man condoning rape means you're a fucking nutbar.

Is that almond joy song singing in your head again?

Forum List

Back