It looks like (again) there was plenty of warning that the shooter was planning to kill

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
There's the tee shirt and the trench coat..both pretty damning non-verbal declarations of intent for a high school boy.

Then there's the fact that this kid didn't have any friends, was considered a freak and a weirdo by his fellow students. But hey..mainstreaming. Don't be a bully and dare to recognize a fellow student's creepiness, lest you be targeted by school admin..who get lots of $$$$ for babysitting mentally ill and MS13 gang members....

But it appears this boy actually told a fellow student who rejected his requests for dates that he was going to kill her...and she told her family..and I am going to go out on a limb and say...the school undoubtedly was told as well.

The girl was shot point blank in the face (and killed).

This isn't about parenting. It's about schools who refuse to take any sort of action to secure our children. They get $$$$ for filled seats, and they get EXTRA $$$ for refugees (DACA..who are referred to as MS13 and JIHADISTS in the vernacular)..and extra $$$$ for crazy kids, as well.

I imagine the school counselors all knew this kid (let's hope that at least one of his victims was someone who advocated for keeping him in class after he threatened his victim) and I imagine child welfare and law enforcement knew him too.

"
  • Shana Fisher, 16, was shot dead along with seven students and two teachers
  • Her family revealed that Santa Fe High School gunman Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, pestered Shana for dates for four months before she finally stood up to him
  • Shana stood up to the gunman a week before Friday's murderous rampage "
Family of murdered teen reveal how the Santa Fe High School gunman pestered their daughter for dates | Daily Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5751333/Family-murdered-teen-reveal-Santa-Fe-High-School-gunman-pestered-daughter-dates.html

Gee almost like a bunch of people want this to keep happening....fast and furious...never forget F&F....Obama's little plan for murder and mayhem with American bought guns...wake up libs....

Forum List

Back