It just keeps getting wierder...

Bullypulpit said:
I never mentioned theocracy...just totalitarianism. It was Mr. Vieira, after all, who seems to find Stalin's tactics in dealing with his opponents appropriate in reigning in the judiciary. That none questioned him in this little star-chamber implies their assent with such tactics.

The religious right in this country, and others, is not so much interested in religion as in power...is less concerned with faith than it is with intrusion...is pre-occupied with self-righteousness rather than what is right. Theirs is nothing more than the iron fist of totalitarianism in the tattered silk glove of Jesus' love.

Why don't you read up on the 'religious right' before you make your next uninformed, overarching, judgmental statement about it?

Bully, will you ever shut the hell up?? Stop activist judges, my ass. Let's take a look at something you might find interesting....

Judge orders Ten Commandments removed from courthouse
---You said nothing.

Legally-blind judge in Florida kills Terri Schiavo
---You said nothing.

Supreme Court criminalizes the death penalty, including gang
members who crammed their penises into the mouth,
nose, anus and crotch of one of their female victims.
---You said nothing. (And probably got all horny, instead)

Judge legalizes fag-marriage in California.
---You said nothing.

I say, stop YOUR Goddamn activist judges before you start bitching about theocracies, idiot. Like Musicman said, let's come after you first!

Forum List

Back