It Is Time

I got a chain saw!

But I have a horror of having to use it, so you're safe from that. I guess Texas chain saw ruined me back in the 70's

Those are too expensive to keep in the truck, unless I have a specific need. When I do, I carry two and extra chains. Trees fear me.

I'll bet it was an illegal who should not have had a driver's license or had been able to register the vehicle.

to begin confiscating cars!

Driver leaves 1 dead, others in life-threatening condition in San Francisco hit-and-run

At least one person has died and others remain in life-threatening condition after a driver plowed his car into a group of five people on Wednesday in San Francisco, California, police said.

The San Francisco Police Department told reporters that a driver got into an altercation with five people just after 10 a.m., and struck them with his vehicle before fleeing the scene.
8000 murdered by guns last year

When ewe get close to that number, we can talk

Driver leaves 1 dead, others in life-threatening condition in San Francisco hit-and-run

At least one person has died and others remain in life-threatening condition after a driver plowed his car into a group of five people on Wednesday in San Francisco, California, police said.

The San Francisco Police Department told reporters that a driver got into an altercation with five people just after 10 a.m., and struck them with his vehicle before fleeing the scene.

Excellent comparison, professor! Yes, let's make it law that every single gun must be registered, as must every single transfer of ownership of every gun. Yes, let's implement universal background checks, and written and field proficiency test requirements for permits. Let's require that EVERY gun operator have said license. Let's severely restrict where guns can and cannot go, and how long they can be there, and how they can be used when in a legal space. Let's require a level of liability insurance for every gun owner.

Please, go on...surely I haven't thought of a few new gun control laws that you suggested with your AWESOME comparison!

Willow is right....let’s treat guns like cars

Make owners register them, be licensed, carry insurance for damages, have safety equipment

How many dead because of

Excellent comparison, professor! Yes, let's make it law that every single gun must be registered, as must every single transfer of ownership of every gun. Yes, let's implement universal background checks, and written and field proficiency test requirements for permits. Let's require that EVERY gun operator have said license. Let's severely restrict where guns can and cannot go, and how long they can be there, and how they can be used when in a legal space. Let's require a level of liability insurance for every gun owner.

Please, go on...surely I haven't thought of a few new gun control laws that you suggested with your AWESOME comparison!
you gonna pass background checks for cars and licenses? Poor illegals.

you gonna pass background checks for cars and licenses?
We already do that. Go ahead...stop paying your tickets, then try to renew your license ...
No ewe don’t
Of course we do. Anytime you do anything at the DMV -- from renewing your driver's license to registering a vehicle -- you have to contend with your relevant background info, such as unpaid tickets, etc. Not sure what country YOU live in...

How many dead because of

you gonna pass background checks for cars and licenses? Poor illegals.
Ewe don’t realize there are background checks for licenses (don’t want no drunk drivers)

I wonder if it was one of those black scary assault cars.

Forum List

Back