It Is Time

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
to begin confiscating cars!

Driver leaves 1 dead, others in life-threatening condition in San Francisco hit-and-run

At least one person has died and others remain in life-threatening condition after a driver plowed his car into a group of five people on Wednesday in San Francisco, California, police said.

The San Francisco Police Department told reporters that a driver got into an altercation with five people just after 10 a.m., and struck them with his vehicle before fleeing the scene.

Driver leaves 1 dead, others in life-threatening condition in San Francisco hit-and-run

At least one person has died and others remain in life-threatening condition after a driver plowed his car into a group of five people on Wednesday in San Francisco, California, police said.

The San Francisco Police Department told reporters that a driver got into an altercation with five people just after 10 a.m., and struck them with his vehicle before fleeing the scene.

Should be easy to do, given that driving a car is a privilege and not a right.

How was this madman able to even own this dangerous car?

Should be easy to do, given that driving a car is a privilege and not a right.

You ain't stealing MY truck, mister!

"the driver reportedly got out of the vehicle carrying an ax....." the SFGATE is reporting wow!

What a sad state humanity is in.

"the driver reportedly got out of the vehicle carrying an ax....." the SFGATE is reporting wow!

Is California an open carry ax state?

It's unbelievable, isn't it?

an ax ...wow!

I usually have one in the truck half the year, then again I landscape a lot.

Yes, but that's different.

Between the ax, a five foot breaker bar and other tools, I can probably get into a car wreck faster than the fire department.

Is California an open carry ax state?

It's unbelievable, isn't it?

an ax ...wow!

I usually have one in the truck half the year, then again I landscape a lot.

There's usually a ball bat in the back of my pick up and I don't play baseball at all.

Following some liberal logic I heard earlier in the week (cough, cough), since you might hurt or kill some with your car, we should preemptively take them.

Forum List

Back