It is really isn't obvioius to see that the left doesn't value democracy

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
This is actually kind not so obvious but after a while you will notice how the left's reaction of truly popular movements that they disdain such as the rise of Donald Trump shows that they truly hate democracy. They definitely hate the one that I was taught to believe in where each person was equal to the other. The people got to decide what laws and actions their government should take but when CNN title's an article about D. Trump as "America's one night stand" it makes it seem like a popular choice of the people is somehow not as worthy as other choices. When the people make a choice the left seems to look down on it as lower than other choices. It is kind of difficult to pin down since they won't admit this openly but just watch the words they use and you begin to notice how much they really would prefer to have another system of government where only the 'elites' got to run the entire system.

This is actually kind not so obvious but after a while you will notice how the left's reaction of truly popular movements that they disdain such as the rise of Donald Trump shows that they truly hate democracy. They definitely hate the one that I was taught to believe in where each person was equal to the other. The people got to decide what laws and actions their government should take but when CNN title's an article about D. Trump as "America's one night stand" it makes it seem like a popular choice of the people is somehow not as worthy as other choices. When the people make a choice the left seems to look down on it as lower than other choices. It is kind of difficult to pin down since they won't admit this openly but just watch the words they use and you begin to notice how much they really would prefer to have another system of government where only the 'elites' got to run the entire system.

Oh, I'm more than happy to let the electorate settle this one.

Its Trump that's whining like a little bitch, insisting that if the people don't pick him the only excuse is a 'rigged election'.

He's preemptively giving us excuses why he lost.....3 months before the election. That's some kind of Olympic level loser, there.

• Banned

Oh, I'm more than happy to let the electorate settle this one.

Its Trump that's whining like a little bitch, insisting that if the people don't pick him the only excuse is a 'rigged election'.

He's preemptively giving us excuses why he lost.....3 months before the election. That's some kind of Olympic level loser, there.

I don't ever hear of any conservative justifying their loss with things like "x percent of people who voted against this are uneducated" as having a high school diploma or slightly less meant you can't read or write.

Super, did you ever hear the phrase, "I came not to destroy, but to fulfill"? I've got an explanation why that comes to mind when I read of how the 'old ways' are being destroyed by Democrats, but I know you don't want to hear it, so I will spare you that. However, it is my answer to your mantra.

Forum List

Back