"It is not a war. It is murder."

• Banned
"Fights back?' ROTFLMAO

Waaahhhhh...Israel is mean!
They fight back when we fire rockets at Israeli civilians.
Waaahhhh.

Idiot.png

Seriously, the lack of responsibility on the part of the Arabs is ASTOUNDING in this video. ASS-TOUNDING. I made the effort to stomach the first five minutes. I have some random thoughts. (Quotes from the clip best I can translate from the really crappy captions).

Its about building a series of Palestinian enclaves where the Israeli military will have the ability to instantly cut off movement of food, medicine, and goods ....
In point of fact, Israel has NEVER cut off the necessities of life to the Gazan people. Ever. Ever. Ever. Further Israel has continued to supply the Gazans with medical care, electricity, water and basic necessities. Compare this with actual facts of any other army or conflict in the world. There is a level of morality here that no other nation in the world can touch with respect to the treatment of her enemy.

Further, the desire and demonstrated ability to minimize human suffering by creating non-lethal economic sanctions rather than a full military response to belligerent actions is absolutely unheard of in the world. There is not another single instance of this level of non-lethal intervention that I am aware of between peoples in conflict.

Objectively, let's ask ourselves what the absolute most morally correct military action would look like. What is the best possible behavior when faced with an attack on your civilians? Is it absolute pacificsm? Is it a measured response? Is it non-lethal economic sanctions? Is it walls? Is it a few random stabbings? A few homicide bombs in pizza parlours or grocery stores? What?

If Catalonia starts lobbing rockets at Spain, sending suicide bombers across the borders -- what, objectively, is the right response?

Seriously, the lack of responsibility on the part of the Arabs is ASTOUNDING in this video. ASS-TOUNDING. I made the effort to stomach the first five minutes. I have some random thoughts. (Quotes from the clip best I can translate from the really crappy captions).

Its about building a series of Palestinian enclaves where the Israeli military will have the ability to instantly cut off movement of food, medicine, and goods ....
In point of fact, Israel has NEVER cut off the necessities of life to the Gazan people. Ever. Ever. Ever. Further Israel has continued to supply the Gazans with medical care, electricity, water and basic necessities. Compare this with actual facts of any other army or conflict in the world. There is a level of morality here that no other nation in the world can touch with respect to the treatment of her enemy.

Further, the desire and demonstrated ability to minimize human suffering by creating non-lethal economic sanctions rather than a full military response to belligerent actions is absolutely unheard of in the world. There is not another single instance of this level of non-lethal intervention that I am aware of between peoples in conflict.

Objectively, let's ask ourselves what the absolute most morally correct military action would look like. What is the best possible behavior when faced with an attack on your civilians? Is it absolute pacificsm? Is it a measured response? Is it non-lethal economic sanctions? Is it walls? Is it a few random stabbings? A few homicide bombs in pizza parlours or grocery stores? What?

If Catalonia starts lobbing rockets at Spain, sending suicide bombers across the borders -- what, objectively, is the right response?

Oh my gosh---the premiere propaganda-parrot strikes again...you have less than zero credibility Shush! Go away and cash your weekly Hasbara-check!

Oh my gosh---the premiere propaganda-parrot strikes again...you have less than zero credibility Shush! Go away and cash your weekly Hasbara-check!

Aww. Aren't you adorable. I asked for a set of objective criteria for proper moral and legal response to belligerent actions. Got nothing, huh?

Aww. Aren't you adorable. I asked for a set of objective criteria for proper moral and legal response to belligerent actions. Got nothing, huh?

...Nice try princess...unfortunately I gave you more than enough rope to hang yourself...to re-state: you have less than zero credibility, snagged posting canned Hasbara-content again and again...is there anything lower than someone who is paid to post lies?

...Nice try princess...unfortunately I gave you more than enough rope to hang yourself...to re-state: you have less than zero credibility, snagged posting canned Hasbara-content again and again...is there anything lower than someone who is paid to post lies?

Objective criteria seems to be a sore spot for Team Palestine. Seems like creating a set of objective criteria by which ALL people should behave is just too much for them. Its the Palestinian mentality.

To bad Israel just cant kill all of Hamas but Hamas makes that impossible by hanging out around school children and hospitals. Until then Israel is going to respond to rocket attacks from Hamas. You have to wonder why it is that Hamas welcomes these reprisals from Israel knowing its going to destroy the hospital they are parked in with their missiles

Liar...but of course you lie, what else can filth like you do? Literally every claim that emerges out of the Israeli government is a bald-faced lie...these vermin couldn't tell the truth if they tried. I wonder if a clueless lie-hustler like you know that the Israeli leadership financed and politically sponsored Islamic Hamas against the secular---and increasingly moderate---PLO? Gosh I wonder why?

Objective criteria seems to be a sore spot for Team Palestine. Seems like creating a set of objective criteria by which ALL people should behave is just too much for them. Its the Palestinian mentality.

...is that akin to the 'Jewish mentality' derided by the SS/Gestapo culture of days gone by? How terribly ironic huh? As previously noted princess you have zero credibility working off that nauseating Hasbara-software...paid liar

...is that akin to the 'Jewish mentality' derided by the SS/Gestapo culture of days gone by? How terribly ironic huh? As previously noted princess you have zero credibility working off that nauseating Hasbara-software...paid liar

Its SS/Gestapo culture to ask for an objective set of criteria which applies to everyone? Of applying a consistent set of standards to everyone? Like maybe something we could call international law? Wow. Who knew? How DARE we? The HORROR!

LOL!!!!!

Its SS/Gestapo culture to ask for an objective set of criteria which applies to everyone? Of applying a consistent set of standards to everyone? Like maybe something we could call international law? Wow. Who knew? How DARE we? The HORROR!

You aren't really too swift on the uptake princess...you have exposed yourself as a hasbara-parrot, even the fact that you reference 'international law"--no less---attests to your delusional position...again you have no credibility, it is pointless to even entertain your crude lies...go away

Forum List

Back