It is not a matter of right or wrong

roomy said:
You DO know they are pissing up your silly fucking back, nobody likes you:D

I'm aware I'm not the most popular person... However, I'm not the one continually making myself look like an idiot just for attention.

Wow.

We should have a drunk forum. You're only allowed to post when inebriated, and if you dick off too much on the rest of the board, you'd be restricted to only to the drunk forum.

Roomy. Buddy. What's the drink of choice tonight? Any Jack left? I'm stuck with Miller High Life :(

Although I could crack open the Morgans... :thup: hmmmmmmmm

Shattered said:
I'm aware I'm not the most popular person... However, I'm not the one continually making myself look like an idiot just for attention.

I was almost away to bed then, it's 1:40 here are you doing this for effect?

Shattered, really hun, you are doing it for attention and you look fucking stupid, believe me.

roomy said:
I was almost away to bed then, it's 1:40 here are you doing this for effect?

Shattered, really hun, you are doing it for attention and you look fucking stupid, believe me.

I guess you should know..you have the market cornered on making a fool out of yourself.

You aren an embarrassment. I'm not going to talk about making every male in the U.K. look like a fool - although you are. But damn Roomy..be a man. Control yourself. Anyone can get drunk and go off on a tangent. It takes a real man to know when to put the bottle down for the evening.

I guess you wouldn't know about being a man though.

Everyone on the board is reading everything you said in this post and they are laughing at you.

Pity the poor drunken limey. Making an ass out of himself again.

One word of advice. And this is in all seriousness.

Many of your posts mention alcohol in one form or another. You need to see a professional. Make the phone call. Admit you have a problem.

Then go fuck yourself.

Shattered said:
I like you, Zoom likes you...

GotZoom said:
I guess you should know..you have the market cornered on making a fool out of yourself.

You aren an embarrassment. I'm not going to talk about making every male in the U.K. look like a fool - although you are. But damn Roomy..be a man. Control yourself. Anyone can get drunk and go off on a tangent. It takes a real man to know when to put the bottle down for the evening.

I guess you wouldn't know about being a man though.

Everyone on the board is reading everything you said in this post and they are laughing at you.

Pity the poor drunken limey. Making an ass out of himself again.

One word of advice. And this is in all seriousness.

Many of your posts mention alcohol in one form or another. You need to see a professional. Make the phone call. Admit you have a problem.

Then go fuck yourself.

When you manage to untie your arms and legs feel free to try and type in ENGLISH, I am having trouble understanding your hillbilly shit, I did manage to translate go fuck yourself but I fear it was lost in translation you fucking wanker, go pull your pod some more, you may learn more about balls that way thick bastard.:D :D :D

roomy said:
When you manage to untie your arms and legs feel free to try and type in ENGLISH, I am having trouble understanding your hillbilly shit, I did manage to translate go fuck yourself but I fear it was lost in translation you fucking wanker, go pull your pod some more, you may learn more about balls that way thick bastard.:D :D :D

Another example of Roomy not knowing what he is talking about.

Hillbilly shit? Ohh...I live in TN..I must be a hillbilly..ok.

And the rest of your tirade...is that the best you have?

What a sound resounding, poor white trash banging a bin lid:DI LOVE IT, I HEAR IT EVERY DAY, GLAD TO FIND OUT IT BEATS THE SAME TUNE IN THE US OF A.

Said1 said:
Yeah, and I could have lived in England, but then my mother qualified for public housing. Phew. Mooov'in on up. To the top........:banana:

Didn't you take a nosedive to CANADA?

roomy said:
What a sound resounding, poor white trash banging a bin lid:DI LOVE IT, I HEAR IT EVERY DAY, GLAD TO FIND OUT IT BEATS THE SAME TUNE IN THE US OF A.

I guess the sound of banging Guiness cans would get tiresome after 40yrs. You English sure like routine though, just like my beagle. Beagles are english aren't they, like those bikes that come apart and fit in a bag?

Said1 said:
You could always move to France, it's not like you don't have 'options'.

YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT YOU SWINE.:D

Forum List

Back