It is easier to raise strong boys than to fix broken men

I got news for you white bread liberal pieces of trash in your blue dem areas.....Feral black "youths" are your "strong boys" and the way things are going you are going to be meeting-up them FTF when things really start going south.

I'll enjoy hearing of the white dem bitches having to sell their bodies or those of their daughters to stay alive.....You will be getting all the BBC you ever dreamed about, and then some.....Deserves has everything to do with it.

And you will cry out toward the red hinterlands "help us" and we will whisper NO.

sadly, people are not taught the best way to raise children.. and some women.. Sorry, but i feel sorry for the ones who weren't raised properly themselves, the ones who have children w/o being married. They just aren't thinking, is all...

Children--HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--need to be TAUGHT so they can themselves teach their children..

and I think that morals and religion need to be taught in school... No one should be forced to accept such morals but they should be TAUGHT

Forum List

Back