It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

It is not my view you moron, it is the view of the SCOTUS, the only view that matters.
The Constitution was amended to give women the vote and black people equal rights. It's never been amended to make gay marraige a right except by the douchebag leftwingers on the SC. You just admitted the Authors of the Constitution did not think marriage was a right at all, so how can the SC legitimately claim it is a right.
Progressive statists like Gulping Gaytor could give a shit about the U.S. Constitution or the law, BP.
I know.

If what I say isn't truth, then neither is what you say. So why do you continue to insist it's true?

I don't, it is just my opinion. The only truth is that the SCOTUS ruled and what you and I think about it is meaningless to law of the land. You can keep on being a homophobe and the law will not change.

If marriage isn't a right, then how can you claim gays didn't have equal rights prior to the SC decision?

You really aren't good at this logic thing, are you?

One more time, I will type really slowly for you as you seem to have the IQ of a head of cabbage.

In MY OPINION government sanctioned marriage is not a right. But the government disagrees with my opinion and they treat government sanctioned marriage as a right with benefits attached to it. As long as the government sanctions marriage, they need to treat everyone equally and not withhold benefits based upon the bronze age religious text or the feelings of hate filled bigots like you.

no doubt had you been alive you would have been having this same fight against interracial marriages.

The Authors of the Constitution did not think marriage was a right at all, that is why it is not mentioned in the Constitution.
For all of you ignorant, uneducated, uninformed left-wing statists (like Gulping Gator), here is a quick lesson on the U.S. Constituion. From Federalist No. 84:
“I go further, and affirm that bills of rights, in the sense and to the extent in which they are contended for, are not only unnecessary in the proposed Constitution, but would even be dangerous. They would contain various exceptions to powers not granted; and, on this very account, would afford a colorable pretext to claim more than were granted.

For why declare that things shall not be done which there is no power to do? Why, for instance, should it be said that the liberty of the press shall not be restrained, when no power is given by which restrictions may be imposed?”
For all of you low IQ illiterates on the left - allow me to dumb this down for you. In other words, your rights are unlimited. Alexander Hamilton (the first progressive asshole ever) feared that creating a Bill of Rights would convince future generations that your rights are limited to the Bill of Rights, when in fact your rights are unlimited. The point of the Bill of Rights was to appease the anti-federalists who (rightly) feared tearing up the Articles of Confederation and creating the new U.S. Constitution which increased the power of the federal government. They took what they felt were the absolute most critical rights, and created the Bill of Rights. But that is not the extent of your rights by any stretch. You’re rights are essentially unlimited. They end only where someone else’s rights begin.

Excerpt From The Federalist Papers
Alexander Hamilton. This material may be protected by copyright.

As usual, our resident moron missed the point. Our rights our unlimited, but what the government recognizes is not.

You have every right to call your relationship anything you want, there is though no right to have the government certify it and give you benefits based upon your right to call it whatever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So then you admit the Supreme Court decision saying gay marriage is a constitutional right is bogus.

I have already said that, how many times must I say it? The correct ruling would have been to take the government out of the marriage business and remove any and all benefits attached to marriage.

In the absence of doing that, the ruling was 100% correct.
So you admit the SC ruling wasn't correct. So why are you defending it?

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

So since Trump is smarter than all you far left drones combined, what does that make you?

The Authors of the Constitution did not think marriage was a right at all, that is why it is not mentioned in the Constitution.
For all of you ignorant, uneducated, uninformed left-wing statists (like Gulping Gator), here is a quick lesson on the U.S. Constituion. From Federalist No. 84:
“I go further, and affirm that bills of rights, in the sense and to the extent in which they are contended for, are not only unnecessary in the proposed Constitution, but would even be dangerous. They would contain various exceptions to powers not granted; and, on this very account, would afford a colorable pretext to claim more than were granted.

For why declare that things shall not be done which there is no power to do? Why, for instance, should it be said that the liberty of the press shall not be restrained, when no power is given by which restrictions may be imposed?”
For all of you low IQ illiterates on the left - allow me to dumb this down for you. In other words, your rights are unlimited. Alexander Hamilton (the first progressive asshole ever) feared that creating a Bill of Rights would convince future generations that your rights are limited to the Bill of Rights, when in fact your rights are unlimited. The point of the Bill of Rights was to appease the anti-federalists who (rightly) feared tearing up the Articles of Confederation and creating the new U.S. Constitution which increased the power of the federal government. They took what they felt were the absolute most critical rights, and created the Bill of Rights. But that is not the extent of your rights by any stretch. You’re rights are essentially unlimited. They end only where someone else’s rights begin.

As usual, our resident moron missed the point. Our rights our unlimited, but what the government recognizes is not.

You have every right to call your relationship anything you want, there is though no right to have the government certify it and give you benefits based upon your right to call it whatever you want.

So then you admit the Supreme Court decision saying gay marriage is a constitutional right is bogus.

I have already said that, how many times must I say it? The correct ruling would have been to take the government out of the marriage business and remove any and all benefits attached to marriage.

So you admit the SC ruling wasn't correct. So why are you defending it?

They got it half wrong and half right. I disagree with government sanctioned marriage being a right, but I do agree that if it is going to be treated like one it needs to be applied equally.

Mostly though I have this burning passion to shout down hate filled bigots wherever they may roam. And you are one of the top bigots on this site along with your butt buddy p@triot

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

So since Trump is smarter than all you far left drones combined, what does that make you?

Trump is not smarter than a head of cabbage

And a far left drone proves my point for me.

So since Trump is smarter than you (and all far left drones), what does that make you?

If what I say isn't truth, then neither is what you say. So why do you continue to insist it's true?

I don't, it is just my opinion. The only truth is that the SCOTUS ruled and what you and I think about it is meaningless to law of the land. You can keep on being a homophobe and the law will not change.

If marriage isn't a right, then how can you claim gays didn't have equal rights prior to the SC decision?

You really aren't good at this logic thing, are you?

One more time, I will type really slowly for you as you seem to have the IQ of a head of cabbage.

In MY OPINION government sanctioned marriage is not a right. But the government disagrees with my opinion and they treat government sanctioned marriage as a right with benefits attached to it. As long as the government sanctions marriage, they need to treat everyone equally and not withhold benefits based upon the bronze age religious text or the feelings of hate filled bigots like you.

no doubt had you been alive you would have been having this same fight against interracial marriages.

We aren't discussing what the government decided. If that's all that mattered, then what was all the whining and crying before the SC decided to overturn the applecart? No one would have any basis to complain that their rights were being violated if rights were whatever the government said they were. So you look pretty fucking stupid saying gays have the right to be married.

You're arguing just like a liberal prog. You use all the exact same "logic."

And a far left drone proves my point for me.

So since Trump is smarter than you (and all far left drones), what does that make you?

One more time for the Trumpian sheep...Trump is not smarter than me. Trump has the basic vocabulary of a 4th graders and the understanding of thing at an even lower level.

I am sorry that I do not view your savior as highly as you do, but someone in the group needs to face reality, so it might as well be me

Mostly though I have this burning passion to shout down hate filled bigots wherever they may roam.
If only you had that same "burning passion" to read the U.S. Constitution.
He admits that gays have no right to be married, but complaims that anyone who agrees with him is a bigot.

Do you believe this guy?

Yes, you are a bigot and you do not agree with me even one iota, so do not flatter yourself.

The government has chosen to sanction marriages and offer benefits to to those married. Since the government has chosen to do that, they have to apply it equally.

I realize for a bigot that equal rights are the antithesis of everything you stand for..but luckily for all of us, you are a dying breed.

ROFL! It's either right or it's wrong, and you just said it was wrong. Things don't suddenly become right because you didn't get your way. You have admitted that homosexual marriage is not a right, but you call anyone who supports that position a bigot.

You just called yourself a bigot.

ROFL! It's either right or it's wrong, and you just said it was wrong. Things don't suddenly become right because you didn't get your way. You have admitted that homosexual marriage is not a right, but you call anyone who supports that position a bigot.

No, I did not. Do try and keep up.

The government has chosen to sanction marriages and offer benefits to to those married. Since the government has chosen to do that, they have to apply it equally.

What is a right is to be treated equally under the law. That is what is now happening, that is what makes you so mad, people you hate are being treated fairly.

Mostly though I have this burning passion to shout down hate filled bigots wherever they may roam.
If only you had that same "burning passion" to read the U.S. Constitution.
He admits that gays have no right to be married, but complaims that anyone who agrees with him is a bigot.

Do you believe this guy?
He's a special kind of progressive. Oh - and he's the only person in America that only pays taxes once per year. The rest of us pay them year 'round. He says it's because he's such successful billionaire that they set up special tax situation for him. :laugh:

We aren't discussing what the government decided.

Well, yeah we are. We are discussing government sanctioned marriage. Do try and keep up.
Hmmm, no, you may be discussing it, but I'm not. You don't want to discuss the real issue, so you divert by constantly bleating about what the law says. No one is disputing that the Supreme Court ruled that queers have a right to get married.

No, I did not. Do try and keep up.

What is a right is to be treated equally under the law. That is what is now happening, that is what makes you so mad, people you hate are being treated fairly.
Sorry, turd, but the applied equally before the SC upset the applecart. Every man and woman in this country was able to get married. If rights are whatever the law says, then if it says queers can't marry someone of the same sex, then they don't have such a right.

Sure it has. It enacted a law forcing every state to recognize gay marriage, for one thing.
Fucking moron... marriage is not a new law. As has been explained to you more times than I care to count, eliminating unconstitutional aspects of that law does not establish a new law — it bans unconstitutional parts of existing laws.

There wasn't the slightest thing unconstitutional about the law as it stood before the SC ruling. Any changes imposed by the SC are therefor new law.
Fucking moron... laws have numbers. What’s the number of this new law you idiotically think was created....
They don't have numbers when judges make them. For instance, what's the number of the law that says a state can't outlaw abortion?
LOLOL

Then it’s not a law. All federal laws are designated with a number.

Thanks for once again admitting you’re a fucking moron.

So are you saying that states can reserve marriage to a couple consisting of two genders?

Forum List

Back