It is certainly true that those who support abortion are monsters...

...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

A pro-abortion person marked my post as "funny."

So, pro-abortion people think dead babies are "funny."

Anyone who thinks a dead baby is funny is damned.

We think those who oppose a woman’s right to decide when or if she is going to have a baby, are messing in stuff that is none of their business.

If you think abortion is wrong, don’t have an abortion. It’s that simple.

But giving men the right to decide what a woman can do with her body, is wrong. It takes away the free will God have us when he created all of us.

There are no laws governing what men can do with their bodies. None. You have no right to tell women what to do with theirs. How many children they must have. Or any other matter deserving privacy.
You're wrong. Suicide is illegal.
Whats the punishment?

...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

We think those who oppose a woman’s right to decide when or if she is going to have a baby, are messing in stuff that is none of their business.

But giving men the right to decide what a woman can do with her body, is wrong. It takes away the free will God have us when he created all of us.

There are no laws governing what men can do with their bodies. None. You have no right to tell women what to do with theirs. How many children they must have. Or any other matter deserving privacy.
Whats the punishment?

Life in prison! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Now are you for healthcare for all?

Oregon became the first state to legalize assisted suicide for terminally ill, mentally competent adults in 1994, followed by Washington and Vermont. The Montana Supreme Court has ruled that physicians may prescribe lethal drugs to the competent terminally ill.Oct 5, 2015
California fifth state to allow physician-assisted suicide - Washington ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/.../5/california-fifth-state-to-allow-physician-assisted/

Slavery was ended after a bloody Civil War that cost the lives of 600,000 Americans, and it might take something like that to end abortion. But abortion will end, that day is coming, because those on our side will never stop fighting until it ends.

it just goes by a different name called "human trafficking".

You are sheep same as the other people you accuse of speaking, "Bah!"

You have no clue who put these ideas into your head do you? Hint: he was a 55 year old man born 278 years ago, who published a book in his late middle age, a gothic treatise really, on using abortion as a means of population control. His book also intellectualized the benefits of a society which would allow born children to be slain as well by their mother's choice.

You are not independent of mind or will, or fully "in-charge" of your body in the desire or right to abort an unborn child. Men put that idea into your mind just the same as your fear that other men will take away total control of your mind and body by doing away with legal abortion. The same difference is, is that you see only half of the historical picture. Your mind has already been brainwashed; indoctrinated to believe the right to slaughter an unborn child is an independently thought up idea for women, by women, when in fact, a sadistic middle aged man put the idea there for you. That makes your side of the abortion "war" legendary hypocrites--particularly the female activist ones.

From the Guttmacher Institute

Lessons from Before Roe: Will Past be Prologue?

One stark indication of the prevalence of illegal abortion was the death toll. In 1930, abortion was listed as the official cause of death for almost 2,700 women—nearly one-fifth (18%) of maternal deaths recorded in that year. The death toll had declined to just under 1,700 by 1940, and to just over 300 by 1950 (most likely because of the introduction of antibiotics in the 1940s, which permitted more effective treatment of the infections that frequently developed after illegal abortion). By 1965, the number of deaths due to illegal abortion had fallen to just under 200, but illegal abortion still accounted for 17% of all deaths attributed to pregnancy and childbirth that year. And these are just the number that were officially reported; the actual number was likely much higher.

Poor women and their families were disproportionately impacted. A study of low-income women in New York City in the 1960s found that almost one in 10 (8%) had ever attempted to terminate a pregnancy by illegal abortion; almost four in 10 (38%) said that a friend, relative or acquaintance had attempted to obtain an abortion. Of the low-income women in that study who said they had had an abortion, eight in 10 (77%) said that they had attempted a self-induced procedure, with only 2% saying that a physician had been involved in any way.

These women paid a steep price for illegal procedures. In 1962 alone, nearly 1,600 women were admitted to Harlem Hospital Center in New York City for incomplete abortions, which was one abortion-related hospital admission for every 42 deliveries at that hospital that year. In 1968, the University of Southern California Los Angeles County Medical Center, another large public facility serving primarily indigent patients, admitted 701 women with septic abortions, one admission for every 14 deliveries.

All women usually have a choice in whether to have a baby or not. Place one knee tightly against the other and squeeze.

You are sheep same as the other people you accuse of speaking, "Bah!"

You have no clue who put these ideas into your head do you? Hint: he was a 55 year old man born 278 years ago, who published a book in his late middle age, a gothic treatise really, on using abortion as a means of population control. His book also intellectualized the benefits of a society which would allow born children to be slain as well by their mother's choice.

You are not independent of mind or will, or fully "in-charge" of your body in the desire or right to abort an unborn child. Men put that idea into your mind just the same as your fear that other men will take away total control of your mind and body by doing away with legal abortion. The same difference is, is that you see only half of the historical picture. Your mind has already been brainwashed; indoctrinated to believe the right to slaughter an unborn child is an independently thought up idea for women, by women, when in fact, a sadistic middle aged man put the idea there for you. That makes your side of the abortion "war" legendary hypocrites--particularly the female activist ones.

Just another man who wants to control women, keep your dick in your pants, and that should settle it for you. Its None of your business if the woman on the corner is getting or has got an abortion.

And no you are not going to hell for it, frankly nor is she.

All women usually have a choice in whether to have a baby or not. Place one knee tightly against the other and squeeze.

Why don't you just keep your dick in your pants.

From the Guttmacher Institute

Lessons from Before Roe: Will Past be Prologue?

One stark indication of the prevalence of illegal abortion was the death toll. In 1930, abortion was listed as the official cause of death for almost 2,700 women—nearly one-fifth (18%) of maternal deaths recorded in that year. The death toll had declined to just under 1,700 by 1940, and to just over 300 by 1950 (most likely because of the introduction of antibiotics in the 1940s, which permitted more effective treatment of the infections that frequently developed after illegal abortion). By 1965, the number of deaths due to illegal abortion had fallen to just under 200, but illegal abortion still accounted for 17% of all deaths attributed to pregnancy and childbirth that year. And these are just the number that were officially reported; the actual number was likely much higher.

Poor women and their families were disproportionately impacted. A study of low-income women in New York City in the 1960s found that almost one in 10 (8%) had ever attempted to terminate a pregnancy by illegal abortion; almost four in 10 (38%) said that a friend, relative or acquaintance had attempted to obtain an abortion. Of the low-income women in that study who said they had had an abortion, eight in 10 (77%) said that they had attempted a self-induced procedure, with only 2% saying that a physician had been involved in any way.

These women paid a steep price for illegal procedures. In 1962 alone, nearly 1,600 women were admitted to Harlem Hospital Center in New York City for incomplete abortions, which was one abortion-related hospital admission for every 42 deliveries at that hospital that year. In 1968, the University of Southern California Los Angeles County Medical Center, another large public facility serving primarily indigent patients, admitted 701 women with septic abortions, one admission for every 14 deliveries.

Thank you , meanwhile the wealthy were paying cash to a doctor for an abortion, well with their husbands or male friends money.

Why don't you just keep your dick in your pants.

I do, thank you!

Do you have unprotected sex every time you see one? Who has the problem here?

Never mind. You could never get pregnant by the normal route. One look at you would cause impotence.

Have a nice day! :D

You spoke of 'truth'.

Your opinion is not a fact...it's just an opinion.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'those who support abortion are monsters'?

Thank you , meanwhile the wealthy were paying cash to a doctor for an abortion, well with their husbands or male friends money.

The wealthy have always been able to obtain safe abortions and did so when they CHOSE to. Often in conjunction with a nice Puerto Rico or whatever vacation to a fun place that allowed them.

Partial birth aka late term abortion is a horrific procedure that would be outlawed in a rational society but it persists because it is done in secret and generally supported by democrats and the media. If it was done routinely to an animal PETA would be protesting in the streets but ironically nobody seems concerned that it happens to humans. If you can imagine a close to full term baby turned around in the womb to cause a breach delivery and stabbed in the back of the head with a frankenstein device and it's brain sucked out while it is alive until it's head shrinks like a cabbage patch doll. Is that an image you want to live with?

Or they aren't monsters but instead recognize that the person in the best position to determine their own reproduction.....is the woman who is pregnant.

And not some angry old white guy.

They probably just think you are fucking retarded. Like most of us do..
When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

So I'm sending you water now. Repent, or be damned.
How much money do you give to your kid raping org, mr. pure spirit?
People like you make me sick. You probably make your god sick, too.
You can't justify your support of abortion by pointing out the sins of others. God's not going to accept that excuse.
What’s wrong with abortion? Don’t you have any faith in god?

Forum List

Back