It is certainly true that those who support abortion are monsters...

They probably just think you are fucking retarded. Like most of us do..
When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

So I'm sending you water now. Repent, or be damned.
How much money do you give to your kid raping org, mr. pure spirit?
People like you make me sick. You probably make your god sick, too.

Do you mean the public school system? They have, by far, the worst problem with that issue of any organization, yet people must send their kids to those schools unless they want to pay twice for their kids to be educated in private schools.

When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

Do you mean the public school system? They have, by far, the worst problem with that issue of any organization, yet people must send their kids to those schools unless they want to pay twice for their kids to be educated in private schools.
No argument from me!

...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

A pro-abortion person marked my post as "funny."

So, pro-abortion people think dead babies are "funny."

Anyone who thinks a dead baby is funny is damned.
You don't care about this issue at all. You are fooling no one.

...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

Wrong, the true monsters are those who support the rights of crazies to shoot toddlers and small children in schools.
And lock children in cages.

We think those who oppose a woman’s right to decide when or if she is going to have a baby, are messing in stuff that is none of their business.

If you think abortion is wrong, don’t have an abortion. It’s that simple.

But giving men the right to decide what a woman can do with her body, is wrong. It takes away the free will God have us when he created all of us.

There are no laws governing what men can do with their bodies. None. You have no right to tell women what to do with theirs. How many children they must have. Or any other matter deserving privacy.
You're wrong. Suicide is illegal.
Then hold them accountable and lock them up. :71:

I personally would have no problem with jailing abortionists.

If you think killing a Jew is wrong, then don't kill a Jew. Otherwise, it's none of your business.

See how that works?

Nah, they don't think dead babies are funny. What that little smiley means is that they can't respond to or rebut your post, so they're hoping they'll look superior and condescending while they run away.

I always take it as an immediate white flag of surrender.

We think those who oppose a woman’s right to decide when or if she is going to have a baby, are messing in stuff that is none of their business.

But giving men the right to decide what a woman can do with her body, is wrong. It takes away the free will God have us when he created all of us.

There are no laws governing what men can do with their bodies. None. You have no right to tell women what to do with theirs. How many children they must have. Or any other matter deserving privacy.

All women usually have a choice in whether to have a baby or not. Place one knee tightly against the other and squeeze.

Why don't you just keep your dick in your pants.

I do, thank you!

Do you have unprotected sex every time you see one? Who has the problem here?

Never mind. You could never get pregnant by the normal route. One look at you would cause impotence.

Have a nice day! :D

I have been married for more than a few decades. LOL. That should answer your question.

Partial birth aka late term abortion is a horrific procedure that would be outlawed in a rational society but it persists because it is done in secret and generally supported by democrats and the media. If it was done routinely to an animal PETA would be protesting in the streets but ironically nobody seems concerned that it happens to humans. If you can imagine a close to full term baby turned around in the womb to cause a breach delivery and stabbed in the back of the head with a frankenstein device and it's brain sucked out while it is alive until it's head shrinks like a cabbage patch doll. Is that an image you want to live with?

Are you unaware of what a breech delivery is? I should say isn't?

Last edited:

All women usually have a choice in whether to have a baby or not. Place one knee tightly against the other and squeeze.

Of course, men have no responsibility........................

Partial birth aka late term abortion is a horrific procedure that would be outlawed in a rational society but it persists because it is done in secret and generally supported by democrats and the media. If it was done routinely to an animal PETA would be protesting in the streets but ironically nobody seems concerned that it happens to humans. If you can imagine a close to full term baby turned around in the womb to cause a breach delivery and stabbed in the back of the head with a frankenstein device and it's brain sucked out while it is alive until it's head shrinks like a cabbage patch doll. Is that an image you want to live with?
What are the rates on late term abortions? Reasons?

What a liar....no one "must send" their kids to public schools.

Why don't you just keep your dick in your pants.

I do, thank you!

Do you have unprotected sex every time you see one? Who has the problem here?

Never mind. You could never get pregnant by the normal route. One look at you would cause impotence.

Have a nice day! :D

I have been married for more than a few decades. LOL. That should answer your question.

More than half of the women who have abortions in any given month are married or in a long term committed relationship. Are you seriously suggesting that married couples should forego sex unless they are prepared to give birth to a child they cannot afford to raise?

You don’t want people to have children they can’t afford. You don’t want to pay for income supports for poor families, or for their health care, or to educate their children.

You don’t want poor women to have job security if they become pregnant, nor do you want them to have maternity leave or subsidized health care.

But should a poor woman get pregnant with another child she cannot afford to raise, you want to make damn good and sure she pays dearly for having had sex, or having her birth control fail because she had a choice. She coulda kept her legs closed.

Forum List

Back