It is a crime to hire an undocumented alien! Or is it?

An interesting article on the issue from NOLO Press:

Legal Pitfalls of Hiring Undocumented Immigrants | Nolo.com

Q. Why hasn't the DOJ or the Congress acted against employers, big and small?

A. Follow the money
you can say illegal wry,you dont have to try and be politically correct....

True, but to call someone who entered our country illegally, solely to provide for his or her family a better life seems a bit harsh.
You could say the same thing,if they stole bread from a store to feed their family? There is little difference,both are emotional pleas,do it the right way,like millions have done in the past and will in the future.

A. Follow the money

True, but to call someone who entered our country illegally, solely to provide for his or her family a better life seems a bit harsh.
You could say the same thing,if they stole bread from a store to feed their family? There is little difference,both are emotional pleas,do it the right way,like millions have done in the past and will in the future.

I'd steal food if my family needed to eat, wouldn't you? That action is one of desperation, and one needs to understand the circumstances before making a judgment.

A. Follow the money

I'd steal food if my family needed to eat, wouldn't you? That action is one of desperation, and one needs to understand the circumstances before making a judgment.
exactly, it involves the concept of exculpatory circumstance.

Read your post again. Let me repeat it to you read your post again. You mentioned these cities went bankrupt because of illegals. Not only your ignorant but you are also a liar.
I'm very aware of these 2 illegals that they are trying to hire. So what is this got to do with bankrupt cities you mentioned?
TRY ME.

settle down..I never said they went bankrupt BECAUSE of illegals. There is no good that comes from having criminals (illegal aliens) in your city...and that will get sorted.
No I'm not settling down when you keep babbling that you do not have a clue of what you are talking about except anecdotal opinion.
I SAID TRY ME.

go see if you can find anything related to deporting illegals in 1954.
No. you mentioned 1954. You have to prove what's in 1954. I'm not going to look what you keep babbling.

ok..one more clue.
eisenhower.
you're on your own..remain ignorant or educate yourself on this issue. Either way is ok with me.
No jerk. You mentioned 1954 and you are not telling me anything. You have to prove what is 1954. Not me. Either you are lying or just dumb.

settle down..I never said they went bankrupt BECAUSE of illegals. There is no good that comes from having criminals (illegal aliens) in your city...and that will get sorted.
No I'm not settling down when you keep babbling that you do not have a clue of what you are talking about except anecdotal opinion.
I SAID TRY ME.

No. you mentioned 1954. You have to prove what's in 1954. I'm not going to look what you keep babbling.

ok..one more clue.
eisenhower.
you're on your own..remain ignorant or educate yourself on this issue. Either way is ok with me.
No jerk. You mentioned 1954 and you are not telling me anything. You have to prove what is 1954. Not me. Either you are lying or just dumb.

If you don't know the basics of the topic, you aren't worth trying to engage in an intelligent discussion.

A. Follow the money
Several reasons why it should not be a crime for private Individuals; but, potentially a crime for the public sector responsible for enforcement to hire "illegals" and or aid and abet illegal activity.

Natural rights such as freedom of association and contract, and even employment at will.

Wrong.
If you cannot tell me why it is wrong then I must be right, even if I am on the left.

Basic economics; employers will hire less expensive foreign labor, who will sent the bulk of their earnings out of the county. These workers will take jobs sans benefits and use social services, putting greater economic stress on local and state governments.

The workers themselves will be exploited by unscrupulous employers see:

http://www.unco.edu/cohmlp/pdfs/bracero_program_powerpoint.pdf

and,

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico
What do you believe Persons in the federal republic to our South may do with money regarding goods and services from the federal republic to their North?

Canada, China, Mexico, Japan, and Germany are its top trading partners.[373]--Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Economy

Is Capitalism really that Useless to the Right? Does a tide that raises a less developed economy not also raise our own.

I SAID TRY ME.

ok..one more clue.
eisenhower.

If you don't know the basics of the topic, you aren't worth trying to engage in an intelligent discussion.
Intelligent discussion?? You brought up 1954. Now you are grasping for breath cause you don't have a clue what you are talking about. So what is 1954? Stop diverting and answer your 1954.

ok..one more clue.
eisenhower.

Intelligent discussion?? You brought up 1954. Now you are grasping for breath cause you don't have a clue what you are talking about. So what is 1954? Stop diverting and answer your 1954.

I know exactly what I'm talking about and millions of other people understand the references, too.

If you don't know or understand the references I made, you just aren't up to speed on this topic and therefore unable to engage in knowledgeable conversation on it.

ok..one more clue.
eisenhower.

I know exactly what I'm talking about and millions of other people understand the references, too.

If you don't know or understand the references I made, you just aren't up to speed on this topic and therefore unable to engage in knowledgeable conversation on it.
Stop diverting. What or where is your link of 1954? Stop giving me an excuses., or you are lying. if you cannot prove it. STOP wasting bandwidth.,

Now, in response to obiwan, which political party has demonized all undocumented aliens and, which party seeks to deport Dream Act kids, many to a country they've never visited and don't know the language?

The issue is clear to most who think, people cross our border and come here to work are exploited by business interests, and deprive those who play by the rules a job. Both are culpable, yet one is ignored and the other is demonized.

you're making things up...again...

Deport. ALL. Illegals. If they were able head north to get here and sneak in, they'll be just fine heading back south.
Save all the melodrama....no one's buying.

Illegal aliens came to this country with children not knowing the culture or speaking English and anchor babies began school not speaking English and millions in tax payers money is use to teach ESL classes. Deporting them, they already know the culture and the language. I do not believe there is an anchor baby that cannot speak the language of their parents.. Deport them and let Mexico teach them Spanish.. Most anchor babies are from south of the border.

MARIPOSA ACADEMY OF LANGUAGE AND LEARNING
Mariposa Academy in Reno, Nv

(
See student diversity.Hispanic 93.3%)
Reno, NV 89502 | Mariposa Academy of Language and Learning | Home Valuations | REALTY WORLD - Ballard Co., Inc. | Page 95554

Students participating in a free or reduced-price lunch program 98% at this school.
American taxpayers are paying for all of this. There is nothing positive about illegal aliens and they make no contribution to the country or economy. Unlike the black slaves who contributed 250 years of free labor and help build this country.
Anchor babies are US citizens. You cannot deport us citizen.

babies born to illegals are not citizens...

If they were born in the U.S. they are, whether you like it or not.

Now, in response to obiwan, which political party has demonized all undocumented aliens and, which party seeks to deport Dream Act kids, many to a country they've never visited and don't know the language?

The issue is clear to most who think, people cross our border and come here to work are exploited by business interests, and deprive those who play by the rules a job. Both are culpable, yet one is ignored and the other is demonized.

Deport. ALL. Illegals. If they were able head north to get here and sneak in, they'll be just fine heading back south.

Illegal aliens came to this country with children not knowing the culture or speaking English and anchor babies began school not speaking English and millions in tax payers money is use to teach ESL classes. Deporting them, they already know the culture and the language. I do not believe there is an anchor baby that cannot speak the language of their parents.. Deport them and let Mexico teach them Spanish.. Most anchor babies are from south of the border.

(
Reno, NV 89502 | Mariposa Academy of Language and Learning | Home Valuations | REALTY WORLD - Ballard Co., Inc. | Page 95554

Students participating in a free or reduced-price lunch program 98% at this school.
American taxpayers are paying for all of this. There is nothing positive about illegal aliens and they make no contribution to the country or economy. Unlike the black slaves who contributed 250 years of free labor and help build this country.

There are those who only believe the COTUS is the law of the land under circumstances to which they agree.

Its funny that RWs think all illegals are Mexican.

They also think there were no illegals here until Obama was elected.

11873435_923332207759834_7366452334010529478_n.jpg

No one's buying?

Do you have any idea of the cost to "Deport ALL. Illegals"? If we cut off their food supply (jobs) they will self deport.

Of course that's not a panacea, but more feasible than your solution whereby those arrested need to be detained in a jail ($$$), provided and attorney ($$$), Arraigned before a judge ($$$) and the allegation needs to be proved by a prosecutor ($$$) and if the allegation is found true, transported out of the country by US Marshall's ($$$).

If their initial arrested was discovered because the person was committing a crime, that might be dismissed; but if it were a felony, and especially one of the dirty 8, before deportation a new court case would be needed in another court - since the first court would lack jurisdiction, and once again detention, attorney's, court and the Sheriff would all incur costs.

sure..sure...another anti white telling us (from a sanctuary city) how good it is to allow illegals to wander into our country whenever they please....not to mention the drugs and human trafficking...you support drug smuggling and human trafficking?...

How many california cities have now gone bankrupt?
San Berdoo, Stockton, Mammoth Lakes, Atwater...more to come...yeah..you guys are really looking good out there...

The US buys drugs. That's on us.

The US hires illegals. That's on us.

The US destroyed Mexico's manufacturing and agriculture. That's on us.

Illegals have not been the cause of any US city going bankrupt. Its ridiculous to say they have.

(

There are those who only believe the COTUS is the law of the land under circumstances to which they agree.
Sorry; our supreme law the land is supreme for a reason should we need to quibble in legal venues.

BTW, Obama's executive action doesn't even offer a path to citizenship - only deferred deportation.

BTW, Obama's executive action doesn't even offer a path to citizenship - only deferred deportation.

(

babies born to illegals are not citizens...illegal being the key word...we'll sort the anchor baby problem soon.

Like Rubio and Jindal ... ?

I think this where the confusion is. When they hear amnesty they think of Reagan blanket amnesty.
At the same time you will get this attitude I don't care.... Deport them all. They are not going anywhere.

I think this where the confusion is. When they hear amnesty they think of Reagan blanket amnesty.
At the same time you will get this attitude I don't care.... Deport them all. They are not going anywhere.

Deport. ALL. Illegals.

Forum List

Back